Quick Question Thread

Does anyone know a store where I could buy 1.55mm twin jack cable (a cable for connecting my laptop or ipod to a speaker system)? Preferably somewhere within Dundee City Centre but general stores that would sell them would be appreciated. Thanks.

Is Sounds Perfect on St Andrews St still around? Not been down that way for a while, but they should be able to help if they're still open.

Otherwise PC World or Curry's/Dixon's might be your best best.

If you're prepared to travel a bit, Robert Ritchie in Montrose is one of the best hi-fi and AV dealers in Scotland. They'd definitely sort you out.

Is Sounds Perfect on St Andrews St still around? Not been down that way for a while, but they should be able to help if they're still open.

Otherwise PC World or Curry's/Dixon's might be your best best.

If you're prepared to travel a bit, Robert Ritchie in Montrose is one of the best hi-fi and AV dealers in Scotland. They'd definitely sort you out.

Currys is out on the Kingsway, I don't have a car or anything so it's anything within walking distance tbh. St Andrews Street looks alright, I'll have a check for whether that store's still open. Thanks.

Anything goes. The more like a wanky hipster, the better.

I'm going to look out of place whatever. Going there for a work night out - through protest I might add. Not a dancing man.

Interestingly, "of" in Dutch means "or" in English. So "Vennegoor of Hesselink" would be "Vennegoor or Hesselink" in English.

I always found it entertaining how Frank Leboeuf was like 'Frank the Beef'. Great name.

I have what is apparently known as a 'jail broken' iPhone. Firstly, what does this mean? And secondly, is it likely to affect the amount of pounds one of these 'send us your old phone' companies will give me for it?

Shouldn't do, you can reset it back to factory settings, which would get rid of the jail break thingy. I think.