Quick Question Thread

Was this post by the StephanieBarr the only one in P&B history to hit the 100 red dot mark?

And the next club to have financial difficulties will be....

In NO specific order...

Dundee United..

Kilmarnock..

Aberdeen...

Motherwell.

Makes you proud to stand back and pat yourselves on the back and say, yip , WE did that!

Merry Xmas.

Now I'v had more time to think about it

Hearts and StMirren wont be far away from difficulties.

StJohnston are a very prudent club, they wont have the same difficulties but will have to cut their costs here and there. They will be hoping for a mild winter so that they do not get caught out not switching on the USH. They will not financially struggle but will find their own level again in the top 5 of Div 1

Why do people use this thread for non-P&B related questions when there is Google?

I tried that on my last question but only three results came up, the first being the 'Stand Up and Take a Bow Mr Burley' thread which the quote actually came from. That wasn't much use so I came here.

Was this post by the StephanieBarr the only one in P&B history to hit the 100 red dot mark?

I'm sure that doogle_dog or whoever he was got hundreds for saying he'd post pics of his ex girlfriend or something in the NSFW forum.

Where are you coming from? Leith docks eh, should be a good money maker if you're a pretty boy

Coming from Alloa so I don't really know my way around Edinburgh that well. I was planning on leaving at 0730 just to be safe but didn't want to leave to early so I'm hanging around waiting for ages.

It's working with forth ports on the pilot boats. Hope I get the job as its one which really appeals to me. Might need to move to Edinburgh if I'm successful but I'm not thinking about that yet.

Forgive me if this is a really stupid question. An old friend from Poland is in Edinburgh, and he's given me his number to text him and arrange a piss up. The problem is, I'm not 100% sure if I've texted the right number.

The number is +48, followed by another nine digits. If I just text those 11 digits will it get through, or do I need to replace the 48 with an 07 or something? Or do I need to replace the 48 with a 44 now he's in Scotland?

Again, apologies for being thick.

Forgive me if this is a really stupid question. An old friend from Poland is in Edinburgh, and he's given me his number to text him and arrange a piss up. The problem is, I'm not 100% sure if I've texted the right number.

The number is +48, followed by another nine digits. If I just text those 11 digits will it get through, or do I need to replace the 48 with an 07 or something? Or do I need to replace the 48 with a 44 now he's in Scotland?

Again, apologies for being thick.

+48 will be the polish dialling code. With him being on a polish phone network you will need to enter it as you won't get through to him otherwise.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mobile_phone_number_series_by_country#section_1

Eta: you will need to make sure you enter it +48 or 0048.

Edited by BigMartyn86

+48 will be the polish dialling code. With him being on a polish phone network you will need to enter it as you won't get through to him otherwise.

http://en.m.wikipedi...untry#section_1

Eta: you will need to make sure you enter it +48 or 0048.

Cheers. I thought that because he is now in Edinburgh it would automatically change the dialling code, but I'll just text the original +48 with the other nine digits.

I almost certainly could Google this, but it'd take ages so I'd rather just trust the first person who answers.

I can't see very well. I've been putting it off for literally years, but now I'm going to go to the Opticians to get me an eye test and some contact lenses.

Which of the High Street opticians will do me the best deal? Alternatively, if they're all more or less the same, are there any for me to avoid?

I almost certainly could Google this, but it'd take ages so I'd rather just trust the first person who answers.

I can't see very well. I've been putting it off for literally years, but now I'm going to go to the Opticians to get me an eye test and some contact lenses.

Which of the High Street opticians will do me the best deal? Alternatively, if they're all more or less the same, are there any for me to avoid?

I went to Vision Express for my first high street eye test and struggled to get out of the place with the staff trying to block my way out until I bought a pair of overpriced specs from them. I got just as a good a pair at Specsavers for half the price with a free extra pair thrown in as well. I've been with them ever since, although I've only got a slight prescription and don't use them very much, hence don't feel the need to get any fancy brand frames.

Spex Direct, Dickson Street, Dunfermline.

(Behind the gasometers)

NHS eye test,(free) glasses, oot the door, less than £50.00

Guest The Phoenix

Was playing fives on friday night and got a we elbow to my ribs, didnt think much of it until saturday morning and there pretty sore. Pain just comes and goes bu no sign of bruising, how does this heel?

If you mean heal then the answer is naturally.

If you mean heel then you need to check where the pain is actually emanating from.