Quick Question Thread

Does anybody have any recommendations for phone insurance. Had a look around and Protect Your Bubble and Better Buy Insurance look the cheapest but would be helpful to know how any companies are when dealing with claims.

Edited by AsdaLoyal

Does anybody have any recommendations for phone insurance. Had a look around and Protect Your Bubble and Better Buy Insurance look the cheapest but would be helpful to know how any companies are when dealing with claims.

Try yer bank. That's who my parents have their phones insured with. Pretty sure it is cheap as well

Still new to going abroad etc but my question is; Say if I booked a one way flight today (From X to Y) and next week I book another one way flight (from Y to X), so pretty much a return. Would I pay double for baggage, tax etc than I would if I bought an outright return?

Baggage would possibly be a bit more, taxes should probably work out the same. One ticket might well be much cheaper than the other depending on where the taxes are incurred though.

Edited by vikingTON

I got a new phone recently. I took insurance and shortly after I got a call from a group MBI ( I think ) offering to half my excess and monthly payments but the cover would be unaffected. What's the catch?

Where is the best place to be on a boat/ferry to avoid sea sickness? And is there any other tips? Thanks.

The docks

:lol: