Quick Question Thread

Guest The Phoenix

Going to London with the bird in June, not sure which show to go to? Any suggestions?

Show her a bit of respect and stop calling her "the bird".

Going to London with the bird in June, not sure which show to go to? Any suggestions?

We are down in june aswell for the springsteen gig and we are going to we will rock you on the friday night

Show her a bit of respect and stop calling her "the bird".

Simmer down old boy, it's a football forum we're on here, obviously when speaking to people, particularly people that know her I'd just say her name or "my girlfriend" but it's not a huge deal on an anonymous online forum. Doubt she'll feel completely degraded by it tbh.

Edited by Honest_Man#1

I've heard a few people, mainly women, saying Wicked is good. Believe it's a follow-up to The Wizard of Oz.

It is back story of the Wicked Witch of the West and is meant to be quite good.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_End_theatre#List_of_West_End_theatres is I list of what is on at the West End

Anyone know a good, cheap and reliable handyman type who can hang blinds and do a wee bit of tiling south of the river in Glasgow? Can't be fucked doing it myself and the tiles will need cut.

Is that what they call it these days? Your sort make me sick!

As well as his girlfriend?

I was going to post something about "girlfriend" and "cockatoo" but this is a family forum! :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Why does McEwan's Champion Ale have such a disastrous effect on my digestive system? I had four bottles last night and now I'm farting and shitting like a farmyard animal.

I know of no other beer/ale/lager/stout that has such a monumental effect. Is there a reason?

I've never been so bored that I have become wooden.

Haaaa, well done. I was testing you all to see if anyone could spot me spelling the same word differently, I don't have a prize this time, so unlucks.

Seriousleh though, something nice to watch one of these online broadcasting platforms?