Quick Question Thread

I've never been so bored that I have become wooden.

Haaaa, well done. I was testing you all to see if anyone could spot me spelling the same word differently, I don't have a prize this time, so unlucks.

Seriousleh though, something nice to watch one of these online broadcasting platforms?

Haaaa, well done. I was testing you all to see if anyone could spot me spelling the same word differently, I don't have a prize this time, so unlucks.

Seriousleh though, something nice to watch one of these online broadcasting platforms?

Totes.

*am I doing it right?*

Anyone know a good, cheap and reliable handyman type who can hang blinds and do a wee bit of tiling south of the river in Glasgow? Can't be fucked doing it myself and the tiles will need cut.

I'm happy to overlook you calling me a thick c**t the other day and do it. PM me if you're still looking for someone.

Anyone know a good, cheap and reliable handyman type who can hang blinds and do a wee bit of tiling south of the river in Glasgow? Can't be fucked doing it myself and the tiles will need cut.

Heinrich Himmler was particularly good at hanging blinds(as well as gays,jews etc etc) 8)

The day passes from NowTv with Sky, can they be used on a sky box?

I dont have a subscription but have a box

I don't think so mate, only through your laptop or Xbox if you have one.

Has anyone had any luck using Linked In before? Like applying for jobs and things?

If so, or even if not, any idea how to make your profile attractive?

red lippy, low cut top, stockings and heels, I find works a treat

Has anyone had any luck using Linked In before? Like applying for jobs and things?

If so, or even if not, any idea how to make your profile attractive?

A lot of recruiters use it so it can be a good way to stay on their radar. If you've chatted to someone from an agency, don't be afraid to look them up and add them.

I generally use it as an extension of my CV - list my jobs and a brief description of key duties. I do have a short personal statement but I'm yet to really use the recommendation tool - you can add skills and ask your contacts to verify you have these.

Edited by lanky_ffc

A lot of recruiters use it so it can be a good way to stay on their radar. If you've chatted to someone from an agency, don't be afraid to look them up and add them.

I generally use it as an extension of my CV - list my jobs and a brief description of key duties. I do have a short personal statement but I'm yet to really use the recommendation tool - you can add skills and ask your contacts to verify you have these.

Cheers mate, thanks for the feedback.

I might give some people a wee look up then and see if I can add them. Struggling to get a new job at the moment. The recession is ridiculous.

What's happened to the Reasons to be Cheerful thread?

For once in my miserable existence, I have a reason to be cheerful and I can't let the internet know.

FML

Petty Things That Get on Your Nerves for this pish!

What's happened to the Reasons to be Cheerful thread?

For once in my miserable existence, I have a reason to be cheerful and I can't let the internet know.

FML

ive started a new one maybe the mods can find the old one and merge

Cheers mate, thanks for the feedback.

I might give some people a wee look up then and see if I can add them. Struggling to get a new job at the moment. The recession is ridiculous.

Just PM'd you my profile. Feel free to have a look and give me an add - can be hard to build up contacts initially.

Good luck with your search.