Quick Question Thread

Does anyone know what the steel structure that you can see from the A1 over Wallyford way is? It looks like the frame for a football stadium stand but it's been sat untouched for years.

First one to say it's an unfinished football stand is getting a swift kick in the peas.

post-31698-0-72448900-1370284688_thumb.p

Does anyone know what the steel structure that you can see from the A1 over Wallyford way is? It looks like the frame for a football stadium stand but it's been sat untouched for years.

First one to say it's an unfinished football stand is getting a swift kick in the peas.

Unfinished Grehound venue

Child friendly beer garden with food in Leith, Portobello or Newhaven

The Espy in Portobello is really child friendly, with mostly burgers on the menu. No beer garden but tables out the front on the prom. The dalriada is also good, further along the prom (musselburgh end) , but can't remember what the scran is like

Child friendly beer garden with food in Leith, Portobello or Newhaven

The Espy in Portobello is really child friendly, with mostly burgers on the menu. No beer garden but tables out the front on the prom. The dalriada is also good, further along the prom (musselburgh end) , but can't remember what the scran is like

Why is there a fully decorated Christmas tree at the side of the southbound M77 just before the Galston turn off????

Because there's no room on the northbound side.

Could it be a time zone thing... Kinda like the US an that..?

Cheers

your reply was too late but we had ended up in the Espy anyway.

They didn't have the tables out but people were beginning to burn so that was a good thing.

The food was high end pub food. The Dalriada had been plan A but doesn't open till three during the week

Cheers for solving my query about the unfinished stand lads. I've wondered what it is for years.

And Zen, I appreciate you breaking into someone's garden just to take that pic for me.

Cheers for solving my query about the unfinished stand lads. I've wondered what it is for years.

And Zen, I appreciate you breaking into someone's garden just to take that pic for me.

I was up the ladder, had the camera and opportunity as I was disguised as a window cleaner.

If you are ordering made to measure roller blinds online do you give the exact height of the windows for the 'drop' or do you add on a wee bit extra so every last bit of blind isn't unrolled when fully closed?

Apologies for the worst question ever on P&B.

Ask this guy.

stevie_wonder.jpg