Quick Question Thread

Since the last update when I reply to posts it's in rich text format, how do I change it back?

You can't. It's now stuck like that forever. Unlucks

Sare wan.

Yup. If you sacrifice a honey badger to the great god Imhotep you might get answers. I can't see any other options to be honest

I have a job interview tomorrow and have found out just now that I've lost a button on my suit jacket.

If I were to go into a tailor/alterations place tomorrow and say "it's an emergency, can you sew a button on my jacket?" would they do it? I've never used one of these places before. I know it costs about nothing for buttons but I can't sew. don't live near a haberdashers and haven't got anything at home.

I have a job interview tomorrow and have found out just now that I've lost a button on my suit jacket.

If I were to go into a tailor/alterations place tomorrow and say "it's an emergency, can you sew a button on my jacket?" would they do it? I've never used one of these places before. I know it costs about nothing for buttons but I can't sew. don't live near a haberdashers and haven't got anything at home.

I imagine they probably will. It's sewing a button a jacket for f**k sake.

Best place in Glasgow City centre for foreign currency? Needing Polish Zloty and US Dollars in particular.

I normally use Cheque Centre under the heilanman's umbrella. You'll be able to get Dollars no problem, you may have to get the Polish stuff ordered in thouugh.

Best place in Glasgow City centre for foreign currency? Needing Polish Zloty and US Dollars in particular.

I wouldn't bother. Use your ATM card when you land - you'll get a better rate.

The only slight warning I'd give is that some US airlines won't accept credit or debit cards for bevvy - they insist on cash for booze from the trolley. They do, though, accept Sterling.

Edited to add: I've been to 15 different countries in the past 2 years and the only time I bought currency in advance was for my second trip to Lagos.

Edited by The_Kincardine