Quick Question Thread

Spot on. Where there's a chance of being moaned/shouted at, get a man in.

EDIT: I fully expect a pun from Zen/The Phoenix very soon, otherwise I will be sorely disappointed!

Sorry, Div has me on tech support tonight, thanks for the +1 by the way, normal service will be resumed soon.

Before you pull the trigger on the drill push it against the tile and twist it by hand. Once you hear it crackle that will mean that the outer glaze has been broken. You can then start up the drill with a gentle touch on the trigger and the drillbit should not go sliding about the tile.

I drill tiles most days and if you take your time then all should be ok.

If your wall behind the tile is hollow then you will have to use a Rawlplug for your screws. Don't be tempted to put the screws in at a fast rate as you might crack the tile. Screw it in slowly and with an even, gentle pressure.

A cheating option is to fit the wall profile to the wall with silicon sealant and leave until the next day until it has set then it is just a matter of fitting the screen to the pre fitted profile. Simples

Think you need 5000 posts to get that option.

Ah cheers lad. I'm away to spam the Rangers / Celtic forum 2,992 times.

edit: Jesus, it took me 8 years to accumulate 2000 posts. I look forward to adding my hilarious tagline sometime around November 2025.

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

Spot on. Where there's a chance of being moaned/shouted at, get a man in.

EDIT: I fully expect a pun from Zen/The Phoenix very soon, otherwise I will be sorely disappointed!

After midnight now.

If you've had a man in and you're sorely disappointed try some lube next time.

f**k this working for Div, he doesn't even stand for a pizza.

You get a free month on sign up so give it a whirl and find out yourself. If you don't like it just cancel before the month is out and it costs nothing. I'm coming to the end of my free month, won't bother keeping it as the same stuff is out there for free if you look for it. Netflix is great for convenience though. Saves closing down adverts and searching for things.

Signed up and went to the free trial. Despite entering my card details 100 times it says my card number is invalid. So frustrating. I turned a bit mad and went and bought NHL 14 off amazon to prove to myself that my card is fine. Now I am just pissed off :lol:

Pretty sure that train companies get fined for lateness but do bus companies? What about if an Aberdeen to Dundee bus departs the main starting station 20 mins later than scheduled? This current situation will probably cost me my pre-match pint damn it.

Which is statistically more probable:

1 To get at least one number drawn on the national lottery.

2 To get no numbers drawn on the national lottery

I'm talking about the UK national lottery where there are 49 numbers and 7 numbers drawn (including bonus ball)

Edited by wingsoverperthshire

Which is statistically more probable:

1 To get at least one number drawn on the national lottery.

2 To get no numbers drawn on the national lottery

I'm talking about the UK national lottery where there are 49 numbers and 7 numbers drawn (including bonus ball)

More probable to get no numbers drawn, considerably.