Quick Question Thread

You what.

Seriously though...what are you chatting about?

I was trying to be witty. Its not something that comes naturally as you can probably tell

For what its worth I just went into YouTube and watched a random video, and despite running awfully and loading quite slowly I was able to get it into HD, although I wasn't signed in to a profile or anything.

I'm on Chrome if thats any use to you

I'm signed in on chrome. That is the difference here. I wonder if the Google+ tyranny has anything to do with this. I can't even post comments anymore cause they want me to link my youtube to google+ or something. Load of balls. I'll let you know what happens.

I'm signed in on chrome. That is the difference here. I wonder if the Google+ tyranny has anything to do with this. I can't even post comments anymore cause they want me to link my youtube to google+ or something. Load of balls. I'll let you know what happens.

Fair enough, And yeah, they do have a habit of wanting every account "linked" into whatever new things they've thought up of. I wish you well in your endeavours

Within 45 minutes of getting to Dublin one of my pals hugged a jakie who had, unknown to my pal at the time, just begun to pish himself (like actual, physical urine exiting his penis and saturating his trousers and undergarments).

It's a definite thumbs up from me.

Guest The Phoenix

On a more serious note, if one was to "blend" a human being (roughly 5ft 1, 9 stone) what volume of blended material would one be left with?

Can't give an answer for the whole body but the vital organs should give you enough for a couple of decent Smoothies...

ltnz-blender.jpg

On a more serious note, if one was to "blend" a human being (roughly 5ft 1, 9 stone) what volume of blended material would one be left with?

About the same as the amount of water you displace in a bath. Water is 1 kg per litre and the human body is 1.05 kg per litre so basically the same. Not surprising since we are around 60% water.