Quick Question Thread

Or the new bus link to the edinburgh airport from buchanan street and the tram from there to save going into town

Is it near the airport? Nice one if so, those buses are always on the go from Buchanan Street!

Aha !! Adam is obviously a bank w@nk, heading out to RBS HQ on some taxpayer funded jolly.

For shame. :P:P:P

Indeed I am not, I am a public service servant. Although I believe the do is at RBS. Free prawn sandwiches, yeeha!

Just seen a news report talking about "Light Sweet Crude Oil". Okay, it's quite easy to measure the density / weight of the stuff, but its sweetness? Does some engineer have to dip his tongue into it and say "Yep, that's the sweet stuff" ?

It's in reference to the Sulphur content. A sweet crude oil will have relatively low sulphur content.

Cheers. So does the absence of sulphur make something physically taste sweeter?

If it had a high sulphur content then it would be considered a sour crude...as for the taste I'd like to hope that no one actually knows what crude oil tastes like (with or without sulphur).