Quick Question Thread

Driving through to Glasgow tomorrow for AC/DC at Hampden - any suggestions as to where might be a good place to park?

I usually park round about Cuthbertson St / Coplaw St just off Victoria Road and walk it. It's about a 15-20 min walk but you don't end up stuck in traffic afterwards

I stayed up for hours the night of the Mayweather fight and had the channel on but when it got to about 430 i got fed up and went to bed - i had the channel on as i said but i assumed something would come up on the screen asking for card details or the sky pin at least for me to proceed but it never did. I assumed this would come on right before the main event as i sat through some of the earlier fights so assumed we wouldn't be charged for it but the sky bill came in for 20£ more - is this normal or should they not have asked for card details or the pin ? you shouldn't just put a channel on and be charged extra

I definitely don't remember confirming anything i just put the channel on and watched the build up, was certain something would come up on the screen asking for conformation but it never did and i put the tv off with that channel on. Pretty annoying

I definitely don't remember confirming anything i just put the channel on and watched the build up, was certain something would come up on the screen asking for conformation but it never did and i put the tv off with that channel on. Pretty annoying

Did you not put it on record when you went to bed?

You must've ordered it at some point? You watched 4 and a half hours of it not sure why you're annoyed they charged you.

I definitely didn't confirm anything i just put the channel on, i assumed it was free to watch the build up then before the fighters came out they would say the confirmation part and that you had to pay. I was a bit drunk as you can imagine but not drunk enough to forget a confirmation of payment, i wasn't sure how they would go about doing it whether it got added to the bill or you put your pin in to confirm but all i did was put the channel on.

Quick update on the wasp nest situation if anyone is interested, unlikely I know. I managed to knock the nest into a waiting black bin bag, closed the bag and stomped the bag repeatedly before dumping it in the bin. Thanks for the advice

If I were the bin man I'd feed it back through your letterbox. :P

Quick update on the wasp nest situation if anyone is interested, unlikely I know. I managed to knock the nest into a waiting black bin bag, closed the bag and stomped the bag repeatedly before dumping it in the bin. Thanks for the advice

I foresee a trip to the Hague in the near future for crimes against wasps