Quick Question Thread

The electric shower in our en-suite seems to work fine for about ten minutes then shuts itself down for no reason. It's fine if you want a wee refresher after work otherwise I have to make my way to the East Wing of Skidmark Towers to use the one in the bathroom.

Any ideas what could be causing it to shutdown?

The electric shower in our en-suite seems to work fine for about ten minutes then shuts itself down for no reason. It's fine if you want a wee refresher after work otherwise I have to make my way to the East Wing of Skidmark Towers to use the one in the bathroom.

Give the manufacturer a phone, they will have technical staff that can diagnose and offer a solution.

Overheating. Guaranteed its a Mira b*****d.

Happened to mine once to often, triton to the rescue.

Does anyone know how much a locksmith would charge to change locks on a front door and a back door? Just one standard lock on each.

If your replacement locks are the same models as the old ones not too much, maybe £100 for the pair? Bit more if he has to start fannying about cutting new holes in the doors because the locks are different. If the locks are the same you could do it yourself with a screwdriver though.

Edited by welshbairn

If your replacement locks are the same models as the old ones not too much, maybe £100 for the pair? Bit more if he has to start fannying about cutting new holes in the doors because the locks are different. If the locks are the same you could do it yourself with a screwdriver though.

Cheers for quick reply. Will look into it today.

Why did you split up with your boyfriend/husban/lesbi-friend redhead? Was it acrimonious? Will you still be friends? Did he catch you getting pumped in the storage cupboard at your office by Geoff the delivery driver? Has he confessed that he's actually an enthusiastic homosexual and is leaving you to shack up with Raoul from the Irn Bru adverts?

I'm bored, please entertain me with your life as mine is boring.

Why did you split up with your boyfriend/husban/lesbi-friend redhead? Was it acrimonious? Will you still be friends? Did he catch you getting pumped in the storage cupboard at your office by Geoff the delivery driver? Has he confessed that he's actually an enthusiastic homosexual and is leaving you to shack up with Raoul from the Irn Bru adverts?

I'm bored, please entertain me with your life as mine is boring.

Mine is fairly boring too! Boyfriend, coming up to 4 year mark, relationship hadn't been working for a long time. Nothing scandalous, no Raoul or anything (as far as I know!). Anyway, he responded by going to the Celtic game and leaving me to start packing his stuff