Quick Question Thread

Wouldn't even consider it, since I started a couple of months ago, i've made my way through the out of the mouth of babes thread, a few others I can't remember, and p&b gold, fc pro vercelli was a great thread, but the best/worst date offers was comedy gold, that utter clown hibernia making a complete arse of himself still makes me laugh now.

The thread with the Clyde fan having a breakdown and going all Danny Dyer after an innocent post about an online purchase gone bad is worth checking. A trolling of the highest order from a Killie fan (I think) tipped him over the edge.

The thread with the Clyde fan having a breakdown and going all Danny Dyer after an innocent post about an online purchase gone bad is worth checking. A trolling of the highest order from a Killie fan (I think) tipped him over the edge.

what's the name of the thread, was that the clyde relegation thread? Need to give that a swatch.

How i've never heard of tha thread i'll never know, that was absolutely brilliant. Any other recommendations and links to look at to cure my boredom?

I can't mind what thread it was in (someone will though) but there was a whole page in one thread that was just a quoted text message between two folk from on here. It was one guy giving the other guy advise about getting his hole. Was funny as f**k. Someone will give you the link.

Steaming on Friday night, I bought a vidiprinter amount of food and could only eat half of it before falling asleep. I have some pizza left but it's been lying there for around 43 hours. Is it safe to consume?

Steaming on Friday night, I bought a vidiprinter amount of food and could only eat half of it before falling asleep. I have some pizza left but it's been lying there for around 43 hours. Is it safe to consume?

If the seagulls haven't picked it off the road by now, then it's a good sign to just leave it.

43 hours?! Get it down ee! I rarely eat a takeaway in a oner. It's a 3 day meal for me :lol:

Same goes for Chinese as well. I've heard reheated rice is one of the biggest things likely to give you food poison. I've reheat rice for years and not once have I had food poisoning.