Quick Question Thread

I'm trying to find somewhere to park the car that isn't on-street near the Garage on Sauchiehall Street tonight. I don't want it to be too far away since I've to lug an amp and guitar stuff to the venue. Are there any good car parks nearby or will I just have to put up with feeding a meter as close to the venue as possible?

I'm trying to find somewhere to park the car that isn't on-street near the Garage on Sauchiehall Street tonight. I don't want it to be too far away since I've to lug an amp and guitar stuff to the venue. Are there any good car parks nearby or will I just have to put up with feeding a meter as close to the venue as possible?

Car park just behind the Thistle hotel. Or if it's at night you can park on one of the residential street just behind the garage. Big hill though

Elmbank St car park behind the Kings Theatre is a decent shout. About 5 minutes walk from the Garage.

Meters shouldn't matter after 6pm.

Maybe one for the law squad, but the title deeds on the houses in our estate specify that you are not allowed to have more than one dog. I have a neighbour who keeps two alsations in a cage at the side of her house that bark quite often overnight. Who enforces this clause in the deeds? Is it even enforceable?

Maybe one for the law squad, but the title deeds on the houses in our estate specify that you are not allowed to have more than one dog. I have a neighbour who keeps two alsations in a cage at the side of her house that bark quite often overnight. Who enforces this clause in the deeds? Is it even enforceable?

Things like that won't be in title deeds.

If it's an owner you're pretty much fucked, if it's a tenant through a housing association they might have a tenancy agreement in place regarding pets

Yes they can be. The title deeds to my house state no more than one dog. I don't have any dogs though, because dogs are c***s.

This is my understanding too, our title deeds say we are not allowed to keep chickens on our property (not that we want to) or park caravans in our drive (again, not that we would want to) and stuff like that.

Dogs are c**ts.

This is my understanding too, our title deeds say we are not allowed to keep chickens on our property (not that we want to) or park caravans in our drive (again, not that we would want to) and stuff like that.

Dogs are c**ts.

The deeds to my parents' old house in Kent said my Dad had the right to shag the fiances of local agricultural workers the night before they got married.

I'm pretty sure it'd be The Scottish Land court who'd enforce it and I'm pretty sure it would be enforceable if it's in the deeds as stated. Also, as you're part of the same development you'd have the capability of raising an action against your neighbour.

I guess, though, that you're not too bothered if she's one dog or two but by the noise. Why not start with asking her to do something about her barking dogs? If that fails you have other P&B options from 'kick her in the pie' to 'torch her car and BBQ her dogs' available to you.

Yeah we've already spoken to her and it settled for a while but now she's started keeping them outside at night.

Her man seems to have a job where he's away for a couple of months at a time. When he's home there's no problem, he walks them etc and they seem to be kept inside. Once he f**k off its a different story tho

Edited by madwullie

Yeah we've already spoken to her and it settled for a while but now she's started keeping them outside at night.

Her man seems to have a job where he's away for a couple of months at a time. When he's home there's no problem, he walks them etc and they seem to be kept inside. Once he f**k off its a different story tho

You still have the same choice. Do you want to stop the noise or enforce the deeds' covenants?

I'd be more inclined to talk to her again - or talk to her and her man when he's back.

Speak to Environmental Health at the local council. See if they are willing to take it up as a noise nuisance complaint.

A guy called statue esk responded to a message of mine and then when i replied he was banned where did he go? Also where did T Jenkins go? Why do people get banned from here?

Just stop this pish