Quick Question Thread

Anyone have any experience of buying cheap tickets for Legoland Windsor on the likes of ebay or gumtree?

There are quite a few 'visit again' tickets on offer at a good price from people who are obviously not intending to visit again.

The problem is that the pics show the full barcode and the T&C's clearly state that they're non transferable, resale prohibited etc.

Is it likely that Legoland keep tabs on this and maybe invalidate such tickets?

Anyone have any experience of buying cheap tickets for Legoland Windsor on the likes of ebay or gumtree?

There are quite a few 'visit again' tickets on offer at a good price from people who are obviously not intending to visit again.

The problem is that the pics show the full barcode and the T&C's clearly state that they're non transferable, resale prohibited etc.

Is it likely that Legoland keep tabs on this and maybe invalidate such tickets?

Kelloggs usually have the BOGOF or adults go free offers on their cereal boxes. We saved a fortune when we did that the other year.

Remember to cut the vouchers off said boxes though as they weren't happy when we presented them with 5 boxes of Rice Krispies.

Faffing about with the dog camping the last couple of weeks up around kylesku and keep coming across a beemer with reg G12 STV with a young couple and an old couple.

Haven't had a telly in years, and even if I had one I certainly wouldn't watch STV, but who is it?

Faffing about with the dog camping the last couple of weeks up around kylesku and keep coming across a beemer with reg G12 STV with a young couple and an old couple.

Haven't had a telly in years, and even if I had one I certainly wouldn't watch STV, but who is it?

Let's not pretend you're "camping for a couple of weeks" wunfellaf.