Quick Question Thread

I would have great difficulty performing the latter, the former is made easy due to alcohol.

What do you have at Brunos, Zen? I was there on Thursday and had the sirloin. Was like half a coo. I actually asked the waiter what size it was and he said it was hand cut and was only 10oz. Don't believe for a second it was that small. It was the biggest steak I've ever eaten. Recommend when you're next down :lol:

What do you have at Brunos, Zen? I was there on Thursday and had the sirloin. Was like half a coo. I actually asked the waiter what size it was and he said it was hand cut and was only 10oz. Don't believe for a second it was that small. It was the biggest steak I've ever eaten. Recommend when you're next down :lol:

Alas, due to BBC walloper I won't be dining out in Dumfries until next year at least.

As for my selection from the menu at Bruno's I had the Baby Calzone to start with, followed with the Saltimbocca, both of which were very filling.

I never have the desert course as there is drinking to be done, talking of which, the goldfish bowls of the house red are very quaffable, if I were to go for a steak it would probably be the Tornado Rossini.

Alas, due to BBC walloper I won't be dining out in Dumfries until next year at least.

As for my selection from the menu at Bruno's I had the Baby Calzone to start with, followed with the Saltimbocca, both of which were very filling.

I never have the desert course as there is drinking to be done, talking of which, the goldfish bowls of the house red are very quaffable, if I were to go for a steak it would probably be the Tornado Rossini.

Aye the Calzone is nice as well but I went for the Panzanella(sp?) this time which was nice. Bannoffee Pie for pudding. Was about dead when I had finished :lol:

Does the word "comedy" exist as a synonym for a collection of things that aren't errors in a football match?

Does "comedy" exist to describe a collection of things besides errors in a football match?

"a comedy of errors"

f**k off

Worst joke and attempted explanation of a joke, ever. Sorry, it's true, sending it to whichever brother the IRA didn't snuff.

Was he staring at your thumb when he said that?

Easiest £70 I've made. You were 2/5 to make a comment about my thumb after that post. I was tempted to back Zen @ 15/8 but as I was asking him a serious question I kind of expected a serious answer. I owe you a pint :ph34r:

:lol: