Quick Question Thread

There was a game I used to play on the Playstation or something about 15 or so years ago, probably a bit longer than that. I don't remember much about it, except it was similar to Pokémon in the sense you're stoating about and animals and things come out of nowhere to try and fight you. The screen for when fighting was similar to Pokémon too. One of the things that jumped out was definitely a kiwi bird, and they all bounced about a bit and attacked you and you'd lose HP. I'm sure you had a range of swords and stuff to defend yourself with.

Does anyone else remember this? I'm not really sure how else to explain it.

Probably not going to find it. It's just like every other RPG that was out at the same time. I have a vivid image in my head but I don't even know if that's correct. It looks a bit like Final Fantasy but it's definitely not. Looks a lot like Suikoden but I'm not if that was it.

Edited by Smurph

There was a game I used to play on the Playstation or something about 15 or so years ago, probably a bit longer than that. I don't remember much about it, except it was similar to Pokémon in the sense you're stoating about and animals and things come out of nowhere to try and fight you. The screen for when fighting was similar to Pokémon too. One of the things that jumped out was definitely a kiwi bird, and they all bounced about a bit and attacked you and you'd lose HP. I'm sure you had a range of swords and stuff to defend yourself with.

Does anyone else remember this? I'm not really sure how else to explain it.

Probably not going to find it. It's just like every other RPG that was out at the same time. I have a vivid image in my head but I don't even know if that's correct. It looks a bit like Final Fantasy but it's definitely not. Looks a lot like Suikoden but I'm not if that was it.

Digimon World?

Who was the award winning actress in this case?

Mark Pearson Cleared Of Sexually Assaulting 'Award-Winning' Actress At Waterloo Station

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2016/02/08/mark-pearson-cleared-sexually-assaulting-actress-waterloo-station_n_9185748.html

ETA: Not you banana!

How do brush past someone and sexually assault them by penetration? :huh:

Eta: just reading about this case for the first time. Absolutely shocking.

Edited by Swarley

How do brush past someone and sexually assault them by penetration? :huh:

Eta: just reading about this case for the first time. Absolutely shocking.

How did this get to court? Half a second contact (if any) and she claims penetration? Incredible when you hear some cases dropped due to lack of chance if success. Took the jury 90 minutes to decide-90 seconds would be long enough. Actually, by her accounts 2or3 seconds would be long enough.

Anyone ever had surgery on their hand (or is a doctor)?

I severed the tendons in my finger 3 weeks ago and had emergency surgery to peel and repair them the next day.

I've had my cast off for over a week and I'm doing my physio while still in the splint. But when is all this swelling going to go?

I also have a slightly less pleasant question, but I've got a thin flap of dead skin from the peel & stitch. Should I just cut it off or wait for it to fall off itself?

Anyone ever had surgery on their hand (or is a doctor)?

I severed the tendons in my finger 3 weeks ago and had emergency surgery to peel and repair them the next day.

I've had my cast off for over a week and I'm doing my physio while still in the splint. But when is all this swelling going to go?

I also have a slightly less pleasant question, but I've got a thin flap of dead skin from the peel & stitch. Should I just cut it off or wait for it to fall off itself?

I'm a hand surgeon so can assure you that your swelling should have gone down by now and your hand will need to be amputated. That flap of dead skin is just the beginning, the rest of your hand will soon follow.

I'm a hand surgeon so can assure you that your swelling should have gone down by now and your hand will need to be amputated. That flap of dead skin is just the beginning, the rest of your hand will soon follow.

I concur with this prognosis and suggest you also have a foot amputated as a precaution.