Quick Question Thread

Going to Dmitri Vegas at the Highland Centre in a few weeks, does anyone know a cheap way to get back into Edinburgh after(around 3am), is there a night bus nearby etc

N22 from the Hilton, about 10 minutes walk.

I'm fed up having to wear "smart" shoes to work (i.e. shows that go well with trousers and a shirt - not shoes with GPS and Wifi).

But as we all know, trainers are much comfier to wear.

So does anyone have any links to shoes I could buy that look like normal black work shoes but actually feel like trainers?

Thanks!

Have a look at some of the rockport shoes, I've had 3 or 4 pairs and they've all been comfy as f**k

Is there anywhere in Aberdeen city centre that is decent for the football, and does decent enough food. We are staying in an apartment beside Union Gardens, so somewhere close to there.

Is there anywhere in Aberdeen city centre that is decent for the football, and does decent enough food. We are staying in an apartment beside Union Gardens, so somewhere close to there.

Culter v Banks o Dee, Dyce v Maud or Aberdeen Uni v Cruden Bay. I'd go for the first but you'll need a taxi.

I made a bet with a friend that I couldn't study in my own time and sit a Higher exam and get an A. What would be the easiest Higher to get an A in? It can't be English, Maths, Geography, Chemistry or Physics. I'm rubbish at Art and languages

Don't do Biology.

I'm sure there's some suitable joke option besides those mentioned (for some reason I'm sure I remember seeing my local high school at one point offer actual classes in hairdressing, thankfully I never went there), but Psychology would be pretty easy. I would have got an A in it if the questions hadn't been honking (and I hadn't been talking to a burd and missed the first five minutes of it).

Er, thanks! Does he sell shoes? Or is he renowned on this forum for wearing dress shoes that are actually trainers?

Two words:

Black. Slazenger.

Culter v Banks o Dee, Dyce v Maud or Aberdeen Uni v Cruden Bay. I'd go for the first but you'll need a taxi.

I probably should have mentioned, it's a Sunday afternoon and I want a pub

Now here's a question. If you were to take someone who's never really seen Scotland somewhere for the day, where would it be and what the f**k would you do?

I should mention that drinking is off the table unfortunately.

Now here's a question. If you were to take someone who's never really seen Scotland somewhere for the day, where would it be and what the f**k would you do?

Edinburgh it's pure capital. There can never be too many selfies with Greyfriars Bobby IMHO.

Grimbo

Edinburgh it's pure capital. There can never be too many selfies with Greyfriars Bobby IMHO.

Grimbo

We both live in Edinburgh, so that's absolutely out the question.

Aye. I'm going to have to start getting up at a different time. (Edited my side bar out of this screenie). 

^^^ not thinking about posters who live abroad, type post^^^

I'm sure it's supposed to be scheduled for 4am or something, but occasionally slips back to 7am.

Mention it in the Suggestions section, Div gets it sorted.

Dundee, has to be

I'm sure it's supposed to be scheduled for 4am or something, but occasionally slips back to 7am.

Mention it in the Suggestions section, Div gets it sorted.

I tried to create a new thread in that forum but the (Android) app crashes everytime. Div, cmon man