Quick Question Thread

Go on your own profile on desktop.Guarantee you'll have Doyle too.
I'm on desktop. I can see everyone else's on their profiles but not my own? Check for me, please. I would like to know who I have befriended and can ask for a new liver. Thank you x.
It's nobody m8.Just, nobody.
That hatred in you stems from Elgin.
:(
:wub: hi, friend.

What do the stars, below my online, signify? Sure I asked before, somewhere, but got rubbered.

I vaguely remember someone saying that you got one for each title your team had won.

Check again, sugartits.

Ty, buttercheeks.

But I'm more concerned about these stars than the lack of pals, tbh.

I don't think it's a title thing, as I can't adjust the stars shown manually. Would that be an option if I changed my team to Wayngers? It would make sense.

post-36539-14605662553768_thumb.jpg

It's the minimum number of miles away from primary schools you must remain at all times.

That is, quite possibly, the most ridiculous suggestion I've ever heard, regarding this matter. Give it time though, it's early days yet.

Just bought recently return tickets for the Edinburgh to Glasgow city link bus online and opted for the text ticket

I've received a confirmation email etc but still not had the text. How long should I have to wait until I receive it??

I have definitely entered the right mobile number when purchasing 

Many thanks in advance

Box office? Wtf is that shite?

When you make enough posts, you get a wee cardboard box, and...

Oh, f**k it, someone else will be along with that picture soon enough   :P

When you make enough posts, you get a wee cardboard box, and...

Oh, f**k it, someone else will be along with that picture soon enough :P

I think I Ken which one you mean. f**k that shit, I want no part of it.

Thank you.

I've just been fucking around in my profile, I've only got 1 star, then I looked at my rep, somebody called mon dieu as been awfully busy red dotting me, so I look at his profile & he's 50 years old, who that old gets so worked up by the shite posted on here?

Grimbo

I've just been fucking around in my profile, I've only got 1 star, then I looked at my rep, somebody called mon dieu as been awfully busy red dotting me, so I look at his profile & he's 50 years old, who that old gets so worked up by the shite posted on here?

Grimbo

I think the traditional method of proving you aren't bothered by a poster being bothered by you, is to start a new thread dedicated to the lack of botheration that you're both currently experiencing   ;)

Mon Dieu may, or may not, be a c**t, but he kens his way around Photoshop. But, then again, I know whose bonfire night display I'll be going to in November   :thumsup2

Grimbo

There's an elderly utd supporter, who frequently red dots me and gets himself in a right state. Can't remember his name though.