Quick Question Thread

That is just so wrong. Just sign yourself up as a sex offender and save the police the trouble.

The bean peh is/was a Dundee culinary delight. So is it less beastly if you have bean pie, chips & beans?

I find it tricky getting the beans in the pie before the meat. Bit of a logistical nightmare.

It would need to be more of a button mushroom than a sausage, I think.

My i phone is saying that i am running out of storage and when i go to my settings it says that the BBC news app is taking up 2.2 GB - this is by far the biggest use of storage on my phone after my photo's and videos but the app itself says it is only 10.2 MB. Why is it saying its using up so much more of my available storage?

Look for your data cache it might be storing images and thumbnails from each visit. Just cleared my pnb one of 32000 cached images (no doubt hundreds of pleasing gifs)

Anyone here have any experience / tips in dyeing jeans?

I've got a couple of pairs which are perfectly fine other than what are now white and nasty scuff marks around the inside ankle, and I can't be arsed paying £100+ to replace the lot if you could just dye certain small patches to a similar navy colour. Any suggestions (other than 'buy some jeans tight wad')?

Looking for assistance from P+B drug addicts, probably from Dundee. My car got broken into, along with 9 others on Friday night. Nothing taken and no damage but a bottle of pills must have dropped out of the miscreant's pocket. The cops are coming to pick them up as my sister phoned them, I was away. Thinking of handing over a few and keeping the rest. They're light brown and clear capsules with loads of tiny white granules inside, no markings. Any Idea what they might be?