Quick Question Thread

What Walloper situation?

Tam died in a hospice, although he was posting almost up until the end, I think.

Hopefully P45's just sick of us and has an actual life to lead.

Tam died in a hospice, although he was posting almost up until the end, I think.

Hopefully P45's just sick of us and has an actual life to lead.

If you were on your last legs the last thing on your mind would be to ask to be banned from the forum. I think P45 just thought he'd spend his time better doing something else.

Asking to get banned as opposed to being banned though... Can't folk just not log in or just not post? :huh:

I can understand it if you want to cut down your internet time, just reduces the temptation to check what folk are thinking about whatever. I'd rather go out in a maelstrom of abusive mayhem myself, death by mod if you like.

I might be imagining this, but I'm sure I've just seen an advert for something called soak.com where a bird talks about doing her "best ever wee".

This is at half 2 on e4, not late at night on one of the channels in the 900s. Has anyone else seen this?

Just thought of another one, if someone from here passes away, how does anyone from P&B find out? Is it because they were known outwith their P&B personality by another poster who perhaps was friends with / supports the same club?

If I die, P&B will find out via Throbber as I intend to go, in his flat, overdosing on poppers with a sock stuffed in my mouth.

I have Roly tattooed between my thumb & pointing finger. That's how he will know.

Im sure I mentioned it before but I did go to Oban this weekend. After some reluctance I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed myself, was drunk on Oban whisky on Saturday night, offended a farmer family from Huntly and got a Primary School head teacher from Fort William to sing a song in Gaelic in the hotel lobby, before waking up and going for fresh scallops on the pier on Sunday morning.

But Im sure nobody is interested in that.

I've been to Oban before, and none of that happened to me! Did you pay for the VIP package?

Seriously, I plan on going in the summer, when I'm back in Scotland. Would you recommend the Hovel you stayed in?