Quick Question Thread

Yeh went with 2 cans of deodorant, 2 cans of sunspray ( ginger p***k here so will die) and toothpaste.

Just don't wanna be the dick that holds the group up when/If I get stopped for making a c**t of it haha
Take empty water bottles too, plenty of airports have drinking fountains that you can fill up once you are through security. It'll save you paying a small fortune for bottled water - especially if you have kids.

9 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
9 hours ago, alta-pete said:

I’m no lawyer but I’m fairly sure that after 2 years in continuous employment you should be considered a full time employee.

Unfortunately I need something concrete. .

Image result for concrete gif

HTH.

13 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Just sort the wife's essentials into a small transparent plastic bag, each less than 100 ml as said above, and get your own stuff in the local supermarket or chemist in Benidorm. Your wife could do the same but don't bother suggesting it. I just take a toothbrush so I don't have to bother with the shite. If you're wearing boots take them off at security, and your belt, if not you might get away with shoes or trainers.

Am I right saying if your luggag goes in the hold you can have normal size luquids?

Been away loads recently bit its been stag do's and only had carry on luggage.

Just now, Mallo_Madrid said:

Am I right saying if your luggag goes in the hold you can have normal size luquids?

Aye. Sometimes they stop you putting anything in the hold with a lithium battery, that seems a bit random though.

Well, it’s debatable. 4 litres of whisky in your hold baggage entering Riyadh won’t work out too well, shower gel into Alicante, you’ll probably be ok.

40 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

Well, it’s debatable. 4 litres of whisky in your hold baggage entering Riyadh won’t work out too well, shower gel into Alicante, you’ll probably be ok.

Croatia. We'll be alreet.

Edited by Mallo_Madrid

Can anyone recommend a good place to study courses online? I'm looking for psychology specifically - I don't want to use it for employment or anything so I don't need a qualification, just learning for learning's sake really :)

Most sites I see are all focused on programming and the likes

1 minute ago, MangoBroccoli said:

Can anyone recommend a good place to study courses online? I'm looking for psychology specifically - I don't want to use it for employment or anything so I don't need a qualification, just learning for learning's sake really :)

Most sites I see are all focused on programming and the likes

Google psychology moocs. Lots of UK unis doing these now. Also overseas unis.

QQ... Has Div switched off the sweary censor thing? I noticed him using some choice language when being not remotely bothered by the ghost of a poster past and now it seems all manner of f and c words work fine.

QQ... Has Div switched off the sweary censor thing? I noticed him using some choice language when being not remotely bothered by the ghost of a poster past and now it seems all manner of f and c words work fine.
f**k off c**t

21 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

As in “Congratulations to Shandon who has been promoted to Captain of the St. Andrews Cunting Team”.

I’m very proud to receive this honour and must thank my cunting chums for this tremendous cunting honour.