Quick Question Thread

Nike haven't supplied a WC matchball. Adidas since 1970, type adidas Telstar into wiki and there's a thing and the bottom going through all the Wc match balls from tango to the current one.

Does anybody who recieves EMA from College know when the bonus payment is due in bank accounts? It's my last week this week, and there was nothing in my account this morning.

Mine was after I finished the course and was a random date, July sometime I'm sure. Maybe check your wee sheet or email them.

edit: after checking previous bank statements it appears it went in on the 3rd July.

further edit: as that date this year is a Saturday, it'll either be the 2nd or the 5th this year likely.

Edited by Floreat Salopia

I have something to settle here. Basically, tell me if the sentence below makes sense.

'I knew he would think it silly, but I was relieved.'

My girlfriend and my mate are disagreeing with me. They claim it makes no sense.

Have you bothered looking at the airport's website...?

I guess I wouldn't have asked the question if I had.

I did try but not able to see that site from my Blackberry.

Should have clarifies that before but didn't make the question that quick.

I guess I wouldn't have asked the question if I had.

I did try but not able to see that site from my Blackberry.

Should have clarifies that before but didn't make the question that quick.

Oh right, you just get a lot of people asking questions that could normally be answered quicker by the help of Google.

I'll check for you now.

18:10 BD060 HEATHROW EXPECTED 1756

18:10 BE297 MANCHESTER

18:10 EY7007 MANCHESTER

18:10 LH6518 HEATHROW EXPECTED 1756

18:15 BE689 BELFAST CITY

18:15 WW5193 EAST MIDLANDS EXPECTED 2010

No remarks, so I'd assume its on time.

Quite good when you see a few are in earlier than expected, then for the last one to be nearly 2 hours late :lol:

I have something to settle here. Basically, tell me if the sentence below makes sense.

'I knew he would think it silly, but I was relieved.'

My girlfriend and my mate are disagreeing with me. They claim it makes no sense.

Thanks for your help (in the end):lol:

I reckon it does make sense. To know for sure, you would need to know the context, but I think, in most contexts, that would make fine grammatical sense.

I'm just filling out a job application online, and was asked this question:

"If you are a disabled applicant, do you wish to be interviewed under the Guaranteed Interview Scheme?"

Do wheelies definitely get an interview? This must be why I never get any. All the slots are taken up by all the crippled folk.

Yup. That's what it is.

I'm just filling out a job application online, and was asked this question:

"If you are a disabled applicant, do you wish to be interviewed under the Guaranteed Interview Scheme?"

Do wheelies definitely get an interview? This must be why I never get any. All the slots are taken up by all the crippled folk.

Yup. That's what it is.

My mates mate had a fucker shoulder and was registered as some sort of incapacity. Because of this he got a interview right away.

Increadibly, he's a coach driver doing the Edinburgh - Bournemouth run.

how would an individual approach taking a song from youtube and putting it on their itunes?

i'm doing some research you see.

Download DVD Video Soft, click Youtube to MP3 converter, put the youtube url into the wee white box, convert it to which ever folder in your docs, load itunes, click "Add File To Libary" and double click.

how would an individual approach taking a song from youtube and putting it on their itunes?

i'm doing some research you see.

Go into your nearest music store (HMV, Fopp, etc) and browse the various genres until you find the artist you're looking for. Simply find the song on the various albums by the artists, and take the compact disc to the cashier, where they will kindly give you the CD in a nice bag in exchange for some for of currency.

Go into your nearest music store (HMV, Fopp, etc) and browse the various genres until you find the artist you're looking for. Simply find the song on the various albums by the artists, and take the compact disc to the cashier, where they will kindly give you the CD in a nice bag in exchange for some for of currency.

i have already bought the song on itunes but i found a version of it on youtube that i prefer. i would gladly buy this version but it is just something that someone has done at home, so they haven't marketed it.

i don't quite understand your instructions so i'll just print them off and give them to my carer.

Edited by bullywee

Download DVD Video Soft, click Youtube to MP3 converter, put the youtube url into the wee white box, convert it to which ever folder in your docs, load itunes, click "Add File To Libary" and double click.

thank you.