Quick Question Thread

Well just ask the jewellers then. Maybe they will let you buy a ring and then if it doesn't fit they will re-size it for for you?

Yeah I guess so. How much should I be spending on a ring? Or does that depend on how much I love her? :lol:

Got back to Edinburgh from Palma early this morning having suffered an 8 hour delay. We were sitting in the aiport for about 10 and a half hours overall and all we received was a 10euro voucher for grub, which gets you no where in an airport.

We were met by no Monarch representatives and the flight was continually put back by an hour when we checked the estimated time of arrival on the BAA website and they had it down as 5am, so Monarch obviously knew how late it was going to be but kept fobbing us off.

Is this standard practice? Anyone had simialr experiences for what was only a 2hr and 19minute flight.

Got back to Edinburgh from Palma early this morning having suffered an 8 hour delay. We were sitting in the aiport for about 10 and a half hours overall and all we received was a 10euro voucher for grub, which gets you no where in an airport.

We were met by no Monarch representatives and the flight was continually put back by an hour when we checked the estimated time of arrival on the BAA website and they had it down as 5am, so Monarch obviously knew how late it was going to be but kept fobbing us off.

Is this standard practice? Anyone had simialr experiences for what was only a 2hr and 19minute flight.

Just rejoice in the fact you weren't flying with Ryanair. They'd have fobbed you off for the voucher too! :P

I want to get a train from Dunblane - Aberdeen. It's apparently cheaper for me to go from Stirling - Aberdeen though. My question is can I buy the Stir-Abdn ticket but just board at Dunblane? I think I can, just want to check.

I want to get a train from Dunblane - Aberdeen. It's apparently cheaper for me to go from Stirling - Aberdeen though. My question is can I buy the Stir-Abdn ticket but just board at Dunblane? I think I can, just want to check.

I take it there are no ticket barriers at Dunblane? Technically you aren't allowed to do it but if there are no tickets barriers you obviously can.

Guest The Phoenix

I get them 3 or 4 times a week as it is. :P

I've always thought it was physically impossible to get your own tadger in your mouth.

Hey, you live and learn.

I've always thought it was physically impossible to get your own tadger in your mouth.

Hey, you live and learn.

I get the feeling you've tried. It is actually possible as I found out in disgust at a party.

Guest The Phoenix

I get the feeling you've tried. It is actually possible as I found out in disgust at a party.

:lol:

Tried? Nope, that really would be stretching things.

Guest The Phoenix

Right there are two of my friends on facebook but on my live news feed it's not showing there status updates.

Anyone know why?

They are your imaginary friends?