Quick Question Thread

Does career scotland dundee have some form of e-mail address. Somebody keeps phoning while I'm at college asking if I was accepted onto my course but by the time I get home and phone them back, there is no answer. I have looked about but doesn't seem to be anything.

I generally would... But I haven't any on my system. I tried searching for an FM Player readout on Google Images, to no avail.

I'm just trying to reconcile a few things in my head; that Scotland played 5-4-1 against France at Hampden (Caldwell), that we played the same shape against Ukraine away the following week and that all three of our central defenders or sweeper were right footed players then.

Why am I trying to clarify all of this (and some other stuff)? In order to devise my own set-up for the Spain game next month.

I don't suppose there's a facility for watching full-length re-runs of the above mentioned matches on the internet is there?

Not able to answer all your questions but I'm 95% sure we played 4-1-4-1 with Caldwell in front of the defence against France. Pressley was right footed.

Blanked much of the Ukraine game from my mind - the only thing I remember is Robbie Neilson playing at some stage.

Don't do near Glasgow tomorrow.

How close is Tenerife to Glasgow?

:P

Nah, in all seriousness I'm gald to be out the country when this is all happening. Unless the Pope does something dramatic and startling like tightrope-walking the Royal Mile or doing wheelies in his Popemobile across the Maybury roundabout I'll be glad I was away.

Are there any barbers in Glasgow City centre that one would reccommend?

I don't know if I'm a little late, but there's one called Glasgow City Barbers. I don't know the street it's on, but it's parallel to Buchanan Street and the road passes through Sauchiehall Street. It's the first block between them, if you get me. They show football (usually from years ago) and other sports sometimes.

Edit - It's nearish McCormicks.

Edited by Smurph

Got my brothers wedding on Saturday and I am wearing the full kilt thing. Now, here is my question. What exactly would you keep in the Sporran?

For me it is, money, fags, phone, mints, hipflask. I am sure I have forgotten something huh.gif

Can anyone help?

Guest The Phoenix

Got my brothers wedding on Saturday and I am wearing the full kilt thing. Now, here is my question. What exactly would you keep in the Sporran?

For me it is, money, fags, phone, mints, hipflask. I am sure I have forgotten something huh.gif

Can anyone help?

Johnnies.

Where are you going though?

Glasgow's a big place. The whole city isn't going to be gridlocked/mobbed........I don't think!

Either the Cathouse or the ABC (city centre). Need to get a taxi from South side into Queen Street though. Sister's going back to Stirling and I'm heading up N. Hanover Street. Taxi being about six quid and train would be 2 each so it seems logical to get the taxi. It will be about 10ish though, hopefully all the good Christian people will be away home and not clogging up the streets.

I don't know if I'm a little late, but there's one called Glasgow City Barbers. I don't know the street it's on, but it's parallel to Buchanan Street and the road passes through Sauchiehall Street. It's the first block between them, if you get me. They show football (usually from years ago) and other sports sometimes.

West Nile Street on the corner of Bath Street.