Quick Question Thread

Anyone got a motorbike license???

I am thinking about getting my motorbike license but don't know where to start,I know i have to go through my CBT but apart from that i haven't go a clue where to go after that.

Do older car driving licences not give you automatic right to ride low powered bikes anyway?

Anyone got a motorbike license???

I am thinking about getting my motorbike license but don't know where to start,I know i have to go through my CBT but apart from that i haven't go a clue where to go after that.

I've just done my CBT, after that you have to do a theory and two practical tests.

Link

I'm riding around on an old 125 with L plates just now but some people just take lessons with instructors and then go straight in for their test.

Are there any music download clients which offer unlimited downloads for a flat monthly or annual fee (subscription)? Good ones; with comprehensive libraries (as comprehensive as Itunes/Napster) and reasonable download speed (no lag at their end).

Are there any music download clients which offer unlimited downloads for a flat monthly or annual fee (subscription)? Good ones; with comprehensive libraries (as comprehensive as Itunes/Napster) and reasonable download speed (no lag at their end).

If you subscribe to Spotify, you can download to a mobile device, although I assume that once you end your subscription, you no longer get to play the files. Is that the kind of thing you mean? It's basically the same thing as Napster.

I'm not familiar with Spotify's paid for service or indeed any other software which isn't Itunes. I'd be looking for permanent, physical file downloads to a storage media (hard disk). Not streaming content/temporarily buffered music. I imagine that's what Spotify's mobile offering is; as you describe.

I'm just wondering you know... I doubt there is such a thing as artists tend to take premiums on every individual download so it mightn't be sustainable as a business. Flat fees for unlimited downloads. Google doesn't bring much up although the idea itself is certainly a popular search.

Does anybody know of any footballers (past or present) who have "pay as you play" contracts? It seems to be quite a common thing for fans to suggest, particularly for perma-crocks, but I don't think I've ever actually heard of any players on one of these contracts.

As you say tends to be players prone to injury, i believe saha and davids are on these deals this season !

Does anybody know of any footballers (past or present) who have "pay as you play" contracts? It seems to be quite a common thing for fans to suggest, particularly for perma-crocks, but I don't think I've ever actually heard of any players on one of these contracts.

I think Simon Donnelly was on one last season/the season before.

Does anyone know of anyone in Aberdeen who will give me a job? I need work for 6 months or so as I am about 75% certain that I'm going to go to work tomorrow and tell my boss to ram it as far up his arse as he can. The man is a useless c**t and is landing me with the worst shifts he possibly can (I have worked Friday night/Saturday night for the last 4 weeks solid) while he does about half the hours he's contracted to do. Fucking epic c**t.

I was looking for an emoticon that displayed my anger right now, but there isn't one so here's the Batman one. :batman