Quick Question Thread

Is Scotrail just as cheap to book tickets on? I always thought that trainline was cheaper, going by their adverts, but they are not any cheaper than when I went on Scotrail's site.

Scotrail is cheaper because they don't add a booking fee like the trainline. It is the exact same search engine that both sites use, always cheaper to book directly with the train company.

Haha! I thought I had checked it all.....was trying to be too careful! I knew I would slip up somewhere!

So Ad Lib....do you know the answer?

He sets the answers.

Aye, without even knowing the questions.

Ad Lib IS the answer.

The question is: "Who is the best human in the history of the world?"

Are contact lenses worth getting?

I don't wear my glasses outside, bar to gigs/football, and I'd quite like to be able to see things again, so I'm wondering if they're a good idea and a worthwhile investment. Apparently I have eyes "shaped like rugby balls", and the initial trial will be £30, with every three months costing me £55. Are these decent prices for my oval-like eyes?

Not getting fully-paid yet and being scared to touch my eyes is a hindrance for now though.

I don't wear my glasses outside, bar to gigs/football, and I'd quite like to be able to see things again, so I'm wondering if they're a good idea and a worthwhile investment. Apparently I have eyes "shaped like rugby balls", and the initial trial will be £30, with every three months costing me £55. Are these decent prices for my oval-like eyes?

Not getting fully-paid yet and being scared to touch my eyes is a hindrance for now though.

I'm like you and dont think I could ever wear contacts if I had to, as couldn't bear touching my eyes.

However, if as you say you have "eyes shaped like rugby balls", it might be worth giving them a try and after a wee while, who knows,you may be converted!

That's pretty damn expensive for contacts, mine are only - actually i don't know - around £20 a month.

Once you get used to them, you won't notice them, and you will wonder how walked around with crap vision for so long though, so from that point of view, well worth it.

I don't wear my glasses outside, bar to gigs/football, and I'd quite like to be able to see things again, so I'm

wondering if they're a good idea and a worthwhile investment. Apparently I have eyes "shaped like rugby balls", and the initial trial will be £30, with every three months costing me £55. Are these decent prices for my oval-like eyes?

Contact lenses are great. Especially if you're playing sport or something,

I have one rugby ball shaped eye and the contact lenses you get for it are quite tricky to put in at first but once you get the hang of it, it's quite easy.