Quick Question Thread

It's one of these things that my Mum always says, and that I just take as gospel.

I like the way you ask the question, though, and then do it anyway before anyone answers!

I got one answer, and then I took the lack of further answers to be a sign that it would be perfectly fine. It'll be perfectly fine. Lyn-Marie has put countless pairs in the wash, although I hope she means that she has done it a lot, and not that they have turned into a pulpy, uncountable mush. It'll be fine. :unsure:

I'm not going to go to bed until the wash has finished now. I have to be sure.

Edited to add...

Hooray! :D

Edited by Lord Xbass of Lichtie

Why would you take a dog to mow a meadow? It'd just get in the way.

In fact, why would you mow a meadow in the first place?

this being a football website, i'd suggest at least one option is glaringly obvious. Hope he cleans up his dug's shite though.

Looking at potential dvd boxsets to get for christmans. My thinking at the moment is between the west wing or spooks, anyone got any thoughts? Or indeed recommendations.

True Blood. Excellent series.

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/11642555/Tr...-1/Product.html

Looking at potential dvd boxsets to get for christmans. My thinking at the moment is between the west wing or spooks, anyone got any thoughts? Or indeed recommendations.

Seen all of the wire, before the inevitable pops up 8) .ta

The Shield or Twin Peaks. Twin Peaks is brilliant. The Shield is tense as hell during the best bits.

The Shield or Twin Peaks. Twin Peaks is brilliant. The Shield is tense as hell during the best bits.

Twin peaks is either something you love or really despise. Although the soundtrack is excellent, It was something I found I enjoyed the idea of, if not the eventual execution of.

In repsonse to the question, the west wing is excellent drama.

There was an article in The Sun today about a treatment group for depression that is based around football - can someone look up their copy of the paper and tell me the website address for it which was at the end of the article? Looks interesting and I would like to read more about it :)

There was an article in The Sun today about a treatment group for depression that is based around football - can someone look up their copy of the paper and tell me the website address for it which was at the end of the article? Looks interesting and I would like to read more about it :)

Not what you requested, but I watched this on the i player earlier. Quite decent look into depression and effects on sports stars.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00p6...ssion_in_Sport/

Seen all of the wire, before the inevitable pops up 8) .ta

Getting Star Wars Original Trilogy (4,5 and 6) for Christmas cause I couldn't think of anything else.

Getting Star Wars Original Trilogy (4,5 and 6) for Christmas cause I couldn't think of anything else.

The Complete Godfather Saga is always a good shout!!!