Quick Question Thread

Are the buses, particularly Stagecoach in Fife, running a Sunday service today?

I think they're normal up until the evening, but maybe best to see if you can find your bus here to be on the safe side. Can't find anything that suggests they're anything other than normal until late evening.

Why would any family want to but the KFC Bargain Bucket thing for their meal?

I'm not discussing the quality here, but it's the amount. How on earth is that amount supposed to feed a family of four (as shown in the advert)?

My mate often scoffs an entire one to himself, don't see how it could feed a family of 4 unless the family is on Atkins.

I think they're normal up until the evening, but maybe best to see if you can find your bus here to be on the safe side. Can't find anything that suggests they're anything other than normal until late evening.

Well, it appears that they were just using a completely new timetable. No doubt labelled "f**k it, just whenever" at the head office.

I realise that the roads aren't great, and it's probably not their fault, but a combined waiting time of about an hour and a half, for 10 minutes shopping, has diminished my goodwill.

Years ago I watched a video (thats how long it was) which was a black comedy based in Glasgow.

It was about three(?) brothers and started with them burying their mother.

Doesnt sound that good,but was one of the funniest films I've seen.

I cant remember the title, but would love to try and get a copy if its still available.

Does this ring a bell with anyone ??

I'd be really gratefull if someone could give me the name

Cheers

Years ago I watched a video (thats how long it was) which was a black comedy based in Glasgow.

It was about three(?) brothers and started with them burying their mother.

Doesnt sound that good,but was one of the funniest films I've seen.

I cant remember the title, but would love to try and get a copy if its still available.

Does this ring a bell with anyone ??

I'd be really gratefull if someone could give me the name

Cheers

Orphans

Pretty sure that's the one you're after.