Quick Question Thread

Did anyone just see the trailer for the Tony Robinson thing about Australia?

What was the song getting used for it? It is fairly new and is bugging me that I can't figure out who sings it.

It kinda has a bit in it where it goes

"a moment, a _____, a ______, a _______, a _______, a ________, a ________

something something oveeerrrrrrrr"

with the _________s being words I don't know.

Green dot for the man that gets this.

I reckon the line is 'Don't Stop Til it's Over', which could be the title of the song, but I've been having the same blank with the artist as yourself.

Oh and please update the league tables. :)

Guest The Phoenix

That is poor mate.

Didn't see that one coming.

Your dog should have.

I'd take it back and get a refund, it's clearly not been trained properly.

Has anyone sometimes wished they had dual citezenship with some really bad footballing nation, say San Marino or the Faroes and how much easier it would be to get a game for the national team?

This. I'm pretty sure there was an article in FFT a couple of years ago about an Englishman whose Grandmother was from Luxembourg, and he was determined to move there and try his hand at getting in the national team. I doubt he succeeded, but at least he gave it a go.

Excellent, it's called "Sweet Disposition" by The Temper Trap, never heard of it and never heard of them, so how do I know the song?

Thanks.

Sky Sports used it on an advert near the start of last season.

A quick wiki and its where hasnt it been used.

Skins, underbelly, a rake of adverts, big brother and even pro evo 2011. Reached no 6 in charts 2 years ago as well.

Has anyone sometimes wished they had dual citezenship with some really bad footballing nation, say San Marino or the Faroes and how much easier it would be to get a game for the national team?

I have before. I looked briefly into applying for a San Marino citizenship and one for Zanzibar (although their team is not a member of FIFA and do not play in competitive fixtures like WC qualifiers) just to see how long it would take. I think San Marino was 30 years. Zanzibar may have been 10.

Not that I'd get a game, anyway.

On a similar vein as the question about getting citizenship for a diddy country, what country with a fifa registered team has the smallest population? it'd probably be the best place to start with regard the earlier question.

On a similar vein as the question about getting citizenship for a diddy country, what country with a fifa registered team has the smallest population? it'd probably be the best place to start with regard the earlier question.

Micronesia, cringe.

Edited by Zen Archer

Had a look at list of countries by population and think Montserrat has the smallest with 6000 people.

Had a look at list of countries by population and think Montserrat has the smallest with 6000 people.

My geography is awful, so i don't even know where that is. however, given that only ~3000 will be male and probably no more than 1000 of those would be of an age to play (if that many), you'd still need to be pretty good to be in the top 20 players or so.