Quick Question Thread

That's a new one. Where you getting that from?

Linkage

'Stephen Maguire (snooker) RANGERS 1 CELTIC 1

Unlike my other two snooker pals you've asked, I am completely unbiased as a Partick Thistle fan so you'll get more sense out of me! I can't separate the Old Firm as they have been neck and neck all season and there is nothing between them.

I reckon it will be a draw, which suits Celtic better and I think they will stay a point ahead all the way to the finishing line.'

Whether he is being humorous or not I am not too sure.

My car is going through water like nothing on earth, no puddles under the car and no damp pipes or joins.

Diabeties.

^ This laugh.gif

Look for Steam coming out the exhaust, and look around the cylinder head for leaks. Is it an old car?

Main reasons a car loses water is pipes, if they are fine it could either be the Water Pump which is leaking (common on German Cars), or the Head gasket might be leaking and the water will be getting into your engine. You'd be better going to a garage and getting it checked out as it's not wise to drive without water/ coolant. But that's the only reasons i can think of just now

Guest The Phoenix

You'd be better going to a garage and getting it checked out as it's not wise to drive without water/ coolant. But that's the only reasons i can think of just now

Mechanic my arse. :rolleyes:

Mechanic my arse. :rolleyes:

laugh.gifwink.gif

ever heard of "non-committal"?

Are you coming on to the troll?

Thought about the head gasket leaking but would I see a difference in the oil if that was the case? It appears to be ok.

Aye you sometimes see water on the dipstick not always though

Just phoned up Vodaphone to cancel one of my two phone lines (don't ask), and they were trying to intice me to keep with it by offering me an Ipad 2. I declined because i wasn't interested in keeping that line open anyway.

What would have been the catch if i had accepted it? Do these gimmicks really work?

Just phoned up Vodaphone to cancel one of my two phone lines (don't ask), and they were trying to intice me to keep with it by offering me an Ipad 2. I declined because i wasn't interested in keeping that line open anyway.

What would have been the catch if i had accepted it? Do these gimmicks really work?

They'll probably buy Ipad 2s by the megaton at a very cheap rate, so your custom for the exchange of one ends up making them money. That's how the "free gift" rubbish with phone contracts works, anyway.

Look for Steam coming out the exhaust, and look around the cylinder head for leaks. Is it an old car?

Ahem,,,,,, steam is invisible so not the right sign to look for........