Quick Question Thread

Time does your postman usually arrive, I am waiting on a package and am usually at work when he comes. Surely we have no mail or he would be here before 1PM?

If it's anything like mine, whenever the f**k they like and they might even stick it in the correct door if i'm lucky

Think this one is pretty difficult because I am giving you next to no help but its been bugging me for a couple of days so if anyone can help ill make the effort to go on my laptop and give you one of the green dot things.

Theres a song out just now and by the sounds of it, its Rihanna singing in it and I am pretty sure the chorus has a bit which has the words "starry eyed" in it, its quite a dancey/song you would here in a club type tune. If anyone knows it please put me out my misery.

Think this one is pretty difficult because I am giving you next to no help but its been bugging me for a couple of days so if anyone can help ill make the effort to go on my laptop and give you one of the green dot things.

Theres a song out just now and by the sounds of it, its Rihanna singing in it and I am pretty sure the chorus has a bit which has the words "starry eyed" in it, its quite a dancey/song you would here in a club type tune. If anyone knows it please put me out my misery.

Whoa! When did they put up that monster of a windmill between Dunfermline and Rosyth? Used to seeing the big ones in fields in the arse end of nowhere but not a random one sticking out of a town!

It's been up for a few months. I think it's used by FMC.

6_436_WindTurbine_Oct2011d.jpg

Edited by Jimmy85

Whoa! When did they put up that monster of a windmill between Dunfermline and Rosyth? Used to seeing the big ones in fields in the arse end of nowhere but not a random one sticking out of a town!

It's been up for a few months. I think it's used by FMC.

6_436_WindTurbine_Oct2011d.jpg

That's the fan the shit will hit when the Pars go bust.

Speak to the Council.

I don't know exactly how the departments are organised & named in Edinburgh, but if you ask for Licensing (re a Street Traders Licence) and Environmental Health (re Food Registration), you would be making a start. These two are neccesities.

Might also be worth having a word with Trading Standards (just to touch base re any pricing / weights & measures stuff) and any Business Gateway section (re start-up advice)

Best of luck.

Cheers bud.

BTW I'm not actually opening a food van, I just need to know this stuff for a uni assignment.