Quick Question Thread

I'm undoubtedly mental but channels 103,104, and 105 amongst others have disappeared too. They just say "channel unavailable".

I'm only going to watch the CL for the rest of the night anyway and 401-405 are still working so I'll switch it off overnight and see what happens.

Thinking of proposing to my burd tomorrow after about 10 months of dating her, any tips lol, got a meal and stuff planned out but already nervous.

Drink half a bottle of vodka and snort a gram of coke before you meet her. You'll come over all suave and sophisticated, and irresistible.. wub.gif

Drink half a bottle of vodka and snort a gram of coke before you meet her. You'll come over all suave and sophisticated, and irresistible.. wub.gif

Haha been off the drink a while now since I started working, the coke though........hmm haha

Guest The Phoenix

Thinking of proposing to my burd tomorrow after about 10 months of dating her, any tips lol, got a meal and stuff planned out but already nervous.

Top tip... stop referring to her as your "burd".

It ranks right up at the top of the crass list.

I proposed to my wife while lying in bed, post coitus. Think I was vunrable at the time.

Guest The Phoenix

There's a strong possibility I was a 12 year old member around that time then. Small world. cool.gif

12 year old member. eh?

How old are you now you've grown into a dick? ;)

What's going on in George Square (or thereabouts) today? A few minutes ago some drummers went past my window, then I heard bagpipes and now there's a brass band playing in nthe distance.

Makes a difference from the usual marches but they lack the catchy tunes.