Quick Question Thread

SAMH, Mind, SeeMe, Breathing Space, Samaritans are all good resources. If you have access to Twitter, Stan Collymore of all people has been quite candid in discussing his experience very recently and I think it probably goes some way to explaining things to people that maybe don't have experience of it themselves.

Edit to add: Twitter link

Thanks, have had a look at Collymores tweet.

Is the board running like Mark Yardley for anyone else? It's constantly not loading the page and some of the images aren't coming up properly...

It's working fine for me. It's maybe running slightly slower than other sites but that's about it.

You know nothing.

In Budapest every shop and pub was rammed with the good stuff at about 55p a bag. They love a bag of bacon sizzler and I'm sure my 200 HUF wont go to waste.

Either that or I'll take advantage of its resemblance to a £2 coin and just slip it in with some smash for a daysaver.

Thug-Life.jpg

Pfft, that's not thug life at all. I bought a Ben and Jerry's tonight and ate the whole thing in one go, because I can.

tumblr_lrua0qxNuK1qb55wko1_250.jpg

After watching plenty US cop programmes, always wondered:

When a judge posts, for instance, a £10,000 bail on someone - which is then paid - is the 10 grand refunded as long as that person sticks to the conditions of their release?

After watching plenty US cop programmes, always wondered:

When a judge posts, for instance, a £10,000 bail on someone - which is then paid - is the 10 grand refunded as long as that person sticks to the conditions of their release?

Short answer: yes. Long answer: it differs by state and by crime, and in virtually all cases it'll be done via a bail bondsman, who will get a cut so you won't get all your money back (but almost all of it.)

Short answer: yes. Long answer: it differs by state and by crime, and in virtually all cases it'll be done via a bail bondsman, who will get a cut so you won't get all your money back (but almost all of it.)

Makes sense, cheers bud :thumsup2