Quick Question Thread

Google it and find out. Pretty shite pay by the looks of things - it is another sales job.

When i Googled it earlier all what i found was the advert for job iam being interviewed for later.

Sales job? Think ill stick to my current job then.

When i Googled it earlier all what i found was the advert for job iam being interviewed for later.

Sales job? Think ill stick to my current job then.

I found adverts for jobs all over the country. After reading the job description for a position in Manchester, it seems you go to someones house, have a poke about at their existing insulation and then offer a solution. It said the salary was 16K, but 40K OTE - makes it seem to me like they're expecting you to follow the old hard sale route.

I found adverts for jobs all over the country. After reading the job description for a position in Manchester, it seems you go to someones house, have a poke about at their existing insulation and then offer a solution. It said the salary was 16K, but 40K OTE - makes it seem to me like they're expecting you to follow the old hard sale route.

16k = A reasonable chap who provides good customer service

40k = An utter c**t who bumps old ladies and the like.

Have some people's post count dropped?

Edit, i'm pretty sure they have. I just don't pay enough attention.

"Active" posts only stand. Deleted thread posts etc have been deleted. Only those in the survived threads count.

Edited by Floreat Salopia

Why don't felt-tip pen manufacturers make a "skin" colour pen?

I was round seeing my wee cousins, aunt and uncle yesterday and one of them was doing a colouring-in book, and had coloured everyone's faces in pink, yellow or just left them white, because there aren't any skin tones in a felt-tip book.

NB this was always the case even when I was a nipper, so it's not some PC-thing.

In MS Excel 2003, how do you make a reference absolute whilst entering it? I'm sure I've been told this before and it's a pain in the arse to manually keep putting in dollar signs to do so on the spreadsheet I'm working on.

If you press F4 when typing in the cell, or while at that point in the formula press F4.