Quick Question Thread

I've never been able to figure this out. I mean, freedom of speech is all well and good but in reality, there's no such thing. You have no entitlement to piss off other people for no good reason. If you're a racist, you can hold your opinion just fine but that doesn't mean you have the right to express it - which is perfectly correct if you ask me. If you're a orangeman, all well and good for you, just don't fucking wake me up in the morning or disturb my televisual enjoyment to tell me about it because frankly, I don't give a f**k and it's causing a nuisance.

exactly , i'm pretty sure a white power march wouldnt be allowed to go through Glasgow

& my opinion is that its every bit as wrong

exactly , i'm pretty sure a white power march wouldnt be allowed to go through Glasgow

& my opinion is that its every bit as wrong

In fairness, the SDL have marched through Edinburgh at times.

I've never been able to figure this out. I mean, freedom of speech is all well and good but in reality, there's no such thing. You have no entitlement to piss off other people for no good reason. If you're a racist, you can hold your opinion just fine but that doesn't mean you have the right to express it - which is perfectly correct if you ask me. If you're a orangeman, all well and good for you, just don't fucking wake me up in the morning or disturb my televisual enjoyment to tell me about it because frankly, I don't give a f**k and it's causing a nuisance.

Agreed, people have the right to hold whatever shitty opinions they want but everyone else has the right to tell them that what they believe is total pish. If you're going to march through a busy city and cite 'freedom of speech' as the reason for your blatantly sectarian displays then other people should have the right to tell you to get to f**k using that same freedom. In reality it doesn't work like that though as they are given far too much protection and you'd likely get lifted for it.

There was an orange walk on the day of the P&B fives a few years ago and me and my mates cut right through it. They were all absolutely SEETHING, it was excellent.

Can you remove certain threads from your "my content" page, and if so how?

I stopped giving a f**k about the Rangers situation about eight months ago, seeing that clogging up the top of the page every single day does my box in.

Ta.

The news round web site is very good at explaining news stories in terms that children's brains will understand.

Could someone please adopt this approach and explain to me the current goings on relating to the EU referendum. Thankyou.

i may require some advice from a legal eagle , re employment law

can you be sacked for failure to follow sickness absence reporting procedures without prior verbal or written warning

The news round web site is very good at explaining news stories in terms that children's brains will understand.

Could someone please adopt this approach and explain to me the current goings on relating to the EU referendum. Thankyou.

Dave thinks Francois and Angela are smelly and doesn't want to play with them anymore, unless they give him lots of sweeties.

he news round web site is very good at explaining news stories in terms that children's brains will understand.

Bunch of middle-England racists hate the EU because of too much influence from 'Johnny Foreigner'-types, want out.

i may require some advice from a legal eagle , re employment law

can you be sacked for failure to follow sickness absence reporting procedures without prior verbal or written warning

I think it can aspire to gross misconduct which is sackable. Most places have guidelines on what they term gross misconduct