Quick Question Thread

At what age do men start drinking wine (other than the fortified/ tonic variety, obviously)?

I'm fond of a bottle of rosé from time to time. Away to Motherwell was very messy. Only time I've ever had it other than on a train/in my home was when I was at a gig with Sweet Pete and his mate (who are older gentlemen) and we were drinking merlot or something. Wasn't too fond of it but battled through. He then fell down an escalator.

I'm fond of a bottle of rosé from time to time. Away to Motherwell was very messy. Only time I've ever had it other than on a train/in my home was when I was at a gig with Sweet Pete and his mate (who are older gentlemen) and we were drinking merlot or something. Wasn't too fond of it but battled through. He then fell down an escalator.

Sammy will be proud that his training has paid dividends.

Can anyone post a link to thon Schwarzenegger film, dubbed into weegie. I've trawled YouTube to no avail.

The one that's meant to be set in Motherwell? I can't see it...hope it's not been taken down. An absolute classic.

"Are ye intae...diddy rides?"

You can watch it here: http://vimeo.com/30918318

:lol:

Edited by jamamafegan4

What happens if you're travelling along in your car at 70mph and then change down to first gear?

Same question, but what if you stick it in reverse?

If you stick it in reverse I'd expect you to have most of your engine on your lap and a giant plume of smoke where the front of your car used to be.