Quick Question Thread

Please. There is no need for the use of swear words.

But it means I can reply to all of your posts and call you the c**t , you really are.

Oh, by the way, you're "fantasy" thread on cycling attitudes seems to have run its course.

Whats your next lie going to be about?

Edited by Unleash The Nade

What are those screws called? You get them in Ikea furniture, they're plastic and you screw them into a hole where you've already put a metal screw in at a perpendicular angle - and once they're in they're not coming out.

If they don't have a name, I propose "The One-Way Screw" or at a push "The Cardinal Screw".

Rawplugs

Rawplugs

Cheers, but are rawlplugs not plugs, and these are screws? (I think). They're a bit hard to describe, but they are circular and the top half is "cut out" so it will fit over the metal screw that's already in there. Then you screw it into place and then they're stuck (which I find out to my annoyance).

What are those screws called? You get them in Ikea furniture, they're plastic and you screw them into a hole where you've already put a metal screw in at a perpendicular angle - and once they're in they're not coming out.

If they don't have a name, I propose "The One-Way Screw" or at a push "The Cardinal Screw".

Is it this kind of thing? If so the round thing is called a cam lock and the other thing is a cam screw.

866-497.jpg

That's the fella! A cam lock. DIY isn't my forte as you can tell.

To be honest I didn't know what they were called either, and they come up in my work regularly. Was interested, so went a googling. Could be the Yankee term so the cardinal screw might still be available for over here.. :thumsup2

I'm looking to buy a football top for a mates Christmas, the problem being it's a south Korean club. I'm on their official website and I'm navigating it as best as possible, but I'm wondering if there is a better website I could be using, in English. My other concern being, will it arrive in time for Christmas if it has to be shipped from Korea? Ideally what I'm looking for is a site where I can buy foreign tops, that will deliver in time for Christmas and that people trust so I don't end up out of pocket. Anyone have any experience?

No.

What's the club?

Daejeon Citizens. Kinda resigned myself to the fact that there is no chance of me getting it, which is possibly a good thing as I don't think their kits are great. Was also considering Urawa from Japan, but that looks like it would be far too expensive anyway.

How's the bedside cabinet deconstruction going?

Shite. But luckily on my last trip to Ikea, they inveigled me to sign up for an Ikea Family Card. It makes you sound like a middle-aged sad no-mark (especially if you've no family), but on the plus-side, if you draw a cock over the shit you're trying to put together, they let you bring it back and give you a new set of planks and screws to get angry at.

Being dragged* to winter wonderland in Edinburgh tomorrow. Is it any good? Anything I need to definitely try out?

*by dragged, I mean trying to be a cute c**t and take the girl I am kind of seeing out, in a bid to get my jam peece later on