Quick Question Thread

I've bought my mum and dad a ticket each for Still Game in September as a Christmas present. Howevefr the tickets wont be here before christmas so I need to make up a ticket or something. Whats the best way to do this?

Thanks in advance

I'm in a similar situation so I've done a poster with Jack and Victor on it then stuck it in an envelope with the email confirmation. I hope they don't read P&B otherwise the surprise is ruined...

I'm in a similar situation so I've done a poster with Jack and Victor on it then stuck it in an envelope with the email confirmation. I hope they don't read P&B otherwise the surprise is ruined...

I've done the same with Eagles tickets for my dad - got a picture of the tour poster, stuck it in powerpoint, and put the date and seat numbers on the bottom.

I've done the same with Eagles tickets for my dad - got a picture of the tour poster, stuck it in powerpoint, and put the date and seat numbers on the bottom.

Cheers lads

The surprise is ruined but it was still good of you son.

I've just noticed I may have a problem.

On Friday I'm flying Edinburgh > Gatwick > Venice, and I've just realised I have 50 minutes between arriving in London and the flight to Venice leaving, and I need to get from the north terminal to the south terminal (or maybe vice versa can't remember), and I fear I may be fucked.

Does anyone know if this is viable? I don't have any cases and I'm willing to run.

On Friday I'm flying Edinburgh > Gatwick > Venice, and I've just realised I have 50 minutes between arriving in London and the flight to Venice leaving, and I need to get from the north terminal to the south terminal (or maybe vice versa can't remember), and I fear I may be fucked.

Does anyone know if this is viable? I don't have any cases and I'm willing to run.

You're obviously too daft to use Google, so yes you're fucked.

Guest The Phoenix

I'm a clever fucka.

Google advises it takes two minutes.

As long as you have a viable orifice, then yes you may be fucked.

http://www.gatwickexpress.com/en/airport-info/terminal-transit/

Transferring between terminals at Gatwick is very easy. The inter-terminal transit shuttle service operates 24 hours a day between North and South terminals and takes just two minutes.

You'll have time for a quick pint