Quick Question Thread

I stopped being lazy and looked myself

Tuesday 31st December 2013

Normal services will operate on all routes, except services X7 and X42 which will operate a Saturday timetable,
with the same late evening alterations listed above for Monday 24th December.

Cheers for the replies though!

Is there a certain cut off amount that you can go into a bank and deposit without being asked how you got the money?

Ie if walked in with 20k in cash to go into your account would they have to get you prove where it came from?

Are you paying in with a cheque or a big sports holdall of used notes?

If its the later there might be some raised eyebrows.

I paid in a hefty wedge to my bank account a few years ago. The only thing I had to put up with was the bank gushing over me trying and convincing me that I needed X account with Y benefits etc.

I'm still rocking the Standard account albeit no longer rocking the substantial wedge.

I'm looking for a region free dvd player, hopefully as an external drive for my computer, has anyone got any tips where I might get one?

I got one years ago from a place called aria I think.....they were based in Stockport.....still have & use the dvd player :)

Guest The Phoenix

I'm looking for a region free dvd player, hopefully as an external drive for my computer, has anyone got any tips where I might get one?

You could try the Council Tip but I suspect any that you find there wouldn't be working.