Quick Question Thread

What is it with coffee that makes me need a shit when I drink 1 st thing?

Slightly different but it makes me to need pee constantly. Last cup I had a few weeks ago resulted in four trips to the toilet in three hours. Not drank it since.

Slightly different but it makes me to need pee constantly. Last cup I had a few weeks ago resulted in four trips to the toilet in three hours. Not drank it since.

Caffeine can also give you a twitchy bladder. I find I'm constantly needing a pee if I drink instant but I'm alright with the decent stuff.

Caffeine is actually pretty bad for you all round really. I couldn't care less though. I like it.

Caffeine can also give you a twitchy bladder. I find I'm constantly needing a pee if I drink instant but I'm alright with the decent stuff.

Caffeine is actually pretty bad for you all round really. I couldn't care less though. I like it.

Evidence now to suggest that caffeine can actually help prevent the onset of type 2 diabetes.

That's my excuse for drinking about 20 cups a day.

Evidence now to suggest that caffeine can actually help prevent the onset of type 2 diabetes.

That's my excuse for drinking about 20 cups a day.

I'm at a higher risk of Type 2. Thanks for that, you might have just saved my life.

Anyway, I have a question.

Is there a website that catalogues full player stats for the season? (For player and teams)

For instance, if I want to check how many key passes/assists Darren Fletcher has made. Or his average distance covered per game.

Then compare it with his teammates.

Does anyone know if there exists such a comprehensive website?

Opta have the rights for that data in the EPL. Nothing exists for the Scottish leagues as far as I am aware.

Took it to shop on leith walk they said it was totally fucked but our insurance at flat doesn't cover it, luckily my folks are claiming it on their insurance so I will prob get new system, someone is coming to pick it up during the week some time so it should all be sorted

I didn't get my greenies back either Sunday was an awful day but I had been drinking far too much and wasn't thinking straight and kept making it worse for myself, pretty annoying I mentioned my rep after being at minus 66 then getting to minus ten just to get pelters for it. Was an awful few hours for me, been laying off the sauce a bit since

Couldn't resist.

I pass the Beauly to Denny new power line a fair bit. Aye I lead an exciting life. But why did they decide to build huge pylons rather than bury the line? Give we have power outages due to cables coming down .

Took it to shop on leith walk they said it was totally fucked but our insurance at flat doesn't cover it, luckily my folks are claiming it on their insurance so I will prob get new system, someone is coming to pick it up during the week some time so it should all be sorted

I didn't get my greenies back either Sunday was an awful day but I had been drinking far too much and wasn't thinking straight and kept making it worse for myself, pretty annoying I mentioned my rep after being at minus 66 then getting to minus ten just to get pelters for it. Was an awful few hours for me, been laying off the sauce a bit since

Couldn't resist.

Nor me.

Electric_Shock_Aversion_Therapy_The_Simp
Edited by pandarilla

I pass the Beauly to Denny new power line a fair bit. Aye I lead an exciting life. But why did they decide to build huge pylons rather than bury the line? Give we have power outages due to cables coming down .

I'm sure I read somewhere that it costs about ten times as much to bury lines, than to fire them up on pylons.

Opta have the rights for that data in the EPL. Nothing exists for the Scottish leagues as far as I am aware.

Soccernet has the most detailed Scottish stats but they aren't as detailed as Opta.

You can get things like assists, shots on goal, total shots, fouls committed, fouls suffered etc though.