Quick Question Thread

When the f**k did Charlie Miller take up acting? Just saw the arab ride on The Angels share there.

You mean you never noticed Andy McLaren* trying the hard man act, no???

For what it's worth, I'm holding that feckin' film responsible for at least 3x Ardbeg Uigeadail, 2x Talisker & a Jura Origin so far tonight. Was all ready for bed but now Hot Tub Time Machine is now.

*or is that who you meant? :P

Edited by Hedgecutter

You mean you never noticed Andy McLaren* trying the hard man act, no???

For what it's worth, I'm holding that feckin' film responsible for at least 3x Ardbeg Uigeadail, 2x Talisker & a Jura Origin so far tonight. Was all ready for bed but now Hot Tub Time Machine is now.

*or is that who you meant? :P

I wasn't even watching it, I'd just briefly looked up and saw him standing there. I'll watch it all tomorrow and look out for MacLaren.

I wasn't even watching it, I'd just briefly looked up and saw him standing there. I'll watch it all tomorrow and look out for MacLaren.

I think he is the father of the boy the main character beat up and meats up with his family. Do not remember Charlie Miller being in it but he is listed on IMDb. I know the tour guide at the 1st distillery is James McAvoy's sister.

I think he is the father of the boy the main character beat up and meats up with his family. Do not remember Charlie Miller being in it but he is listed on IMDb. I know the tour guide at the 1st distillery is James McAvoy's sister.

Maybe he had a steak in the film's production?

The boy goes into hospital to see his missus and three guys are standing in the ward who take him downstairs and give him a doing. One of the guys is Charlie Miller.

What causes the magnetic strip to stop working on a train ticket? I've had my season ticket for 4 weeks now and in that time I've had 4 different tickets be rejected at the barriers. I don't keep it right next to my phone or wallet, is there something else that could be causing it or am I just constantly being given dodgy tickets?

Posted it in E-Chat but it's more likely to get much more views here; is there any way to easily combine two different documents on Microsoft Word? Having to combine all the individual pages for a group submission at Uni this week.