Quick Question Thread

If someone pays money into my UK bank account from an Italian bank account does the bank (TSB) take commission? Can't seem to find it anywhere but I'm using my phone so maybe that's why.

Shouldn't be any commision. Some "charges" may occur which are deducted automaticaly, although who covers the charges is declared in advance by the person making the payment to you.

Despite not being in the €uro, the UK is part of SEPA, which has simplified cross border payments in recent years.

Full of the beer with ma pal Mick, added a twist to a true story, got a laugh at most of the responses. Shit happens.

Fooling absolutely no-one. Well, with just one, entirely unsurprising exception:

The levels of outrage on that thread was unbelievable and made me question how many of the people posting on here have ever actually played the game.

As desperate attempts at white-knighting go, this one is even more cringeworthy than your combined efforts on the failed statelet thread.

Blatantly wasn't a lie, too much information given imo.

He had to backtrack once the shit hit the fan, so to speak.

And as said above even if it was a lie, that's actually more disturbing.

Edited by AberdeenBud

Blatantly wasn't a lie, too much information given imo.

He had to backtrack once the shit hit the fan, so to speak.

And as said above even if it was a lie, that's actually more disturbing.

Another rather fatal flaw in his 'lie' erm, lie here, is that several weeks passed between his shite-flinging shame and a piss-poor attempt to revise the facts emerging. An attempt that was clearly prompted by the torment of being ceaselessly called out as a bin-raker.

Edited by vikingTON