Quick Question Thread

Bus to Kennington, walk to Waterloo and catch the Waterloo City Line to Bank and get a bus to Moorgate and walk. Either that or get the Northern Line from Euston to Moorgate and walk.

P.S. After seeing your post, I wouldn't walk, tube to Moorgate and stop at Dirty Dicks for a pint on the way.

When I was younger there was a tramp in Uddingston called Dirty Dick. I always thought he died but he obviously moved to London and opened a pub. I'll check it out.

I actually met Matthew Corbett in a pub in Lymm where I think he lives, and he tried to take the pish out of the hat (fairly normal) I was wearing. Didn't know him from Adam so I gently ripped him apart about his own appearance in front of his friends who laughed and he went a bit red. One of my few victories in life.

Adam is the bloke in the baby sick yellow coloured coat. HTH.

It was a skate, so I have been told.

I am led to believe the skate was reserved for the lower ranks who due to coming from generations suffering from a poor diet had smaller cocks. Could be wrong.

Only got a wee rucksack so a couple of miles isn't a problem. An hour or so to burn too so a mini pub crawl may be the order of the day.

Trust yer uncle Kinky here, Joey. The road from Kings Cross up to Islington is long, bleak and and featureless.

If you prefer mucky women then, again, walk to Kings Cross and get the Northern Line. Alight (do we only use that word for train passengers?) at Old St. Walk your way down towards Shoreditch High St and you'll find Browns. A quid in the jar and £20 for a lap dance. Also just a 10 minute walk to Liverpool Street.

I am led to believe the skate was reserved for the lower ranks who due to coming from generations suffering from a poor diet had smaller cocks. Could be wrong.

Have you by any chance made your way through the ranks?

ETA to make what I typed make sense.

Edited by Zen Archer

Trust yer uncle Kinky here, Joey. The road from Kings Cross up to Islington is long, bleak and and featureless.

If you prefer mucky women then, again, walk to Kings Cross and get the Northern Line. Alight (do we only use that word for train passengers?) at Old St. Walk your way down towards Shoreditch High St and you'll find Browns. A quid in the jar and £20 for a lap dance. Also just a 10 minute walk to Liverpool Street.

Used to work near Old Street. Every pub between there and Liverpool St used to have lunchtime strippers. Used to put me off my cottage pie and pint sometimes tbh.

Used to work near Old Street. Every pub between there and Liverpool St used to have lunchtime strippers. Used to put me off my cottage pie and pint sometimes tbh.

Out of greenies today. My first flat after Uni was a 2-bed basement in Hoxton Square. We rented it off St Leonard's Church on Shoreditch High Street for, then, £200 a month including Council Tax. It has since become posh.

Out of greenies today. My first flat after Uni was a 2-bed basement in Hoxton Square. We rented it off St Leonard's Church on Shoreditch High Street for, then, £200 a month including Council Tax. It has since become posh.

My first buy was a one bedroom attic conversion in Clapton. For the same price I had friends in a 2/3 bedroom council flat about 200 yards from Angel tube station willing to sell for about £2000 more than I paid. I was young, stupid, and didn't want to live in a place with right angles. Not remotely a rough estate either, pretty posh. Whereas I chose to live in a crappy conversion yards away from what was known as Murder Mile. Made a mint from the Clapton flat, but would have made much much more from the Islington one, and had more fun living there. Biggest fcuk up I've made I think.

He could cut through the "scheme" a bit and call at The Griffin.

Does anyone know of the building regulation regarding what time builders can start during the day and what time they have to knock off.

Free sexual favour of your choice for the first person with the correct answer.

Does anyone know of the building regulation regarding what time builders can start during the day and what time they have to knock off.

It won't be covered by a building regulation, more likely a local government by-law.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Whaur's the blokes type post

village-people-construction-worker2.png

It's probably about annoying people with noise, so similar to the ban on using a car horn between 11.30 pm and 7am.

It's not in the regs, but generally the standardised Small Building Works Contract calls for works between 8am and 6pm.

Edit to add: If you have a problem with disturbance from neighbouring building works then your local authority are the folk to speak to. The council building control team as well as the anti-social behaviour team (noise complaints) deal with these issues.

Edited by Sweet Pete