The New Raith Rovers Thread

So what's happened to the boy we were looking at from Strathspey Thistle? Have we gone off him? All v quiet on striking front (as usual).

Would hazard a guess we're not interested. That boy Joel Thomas we were looking at has went back to France as well. Unless McKinnon has others on his radar it seems we're holding out for this English player.

If he's foreign get him signed. He'll be great.

That's exactly my attitude to signings at the moment. Have an exotic name and a very limited grasp of English and you'll instantly be my favourite player. Footballing ability goes out the window. It's unimportant. If he's good then it almost takes the fun out of it. Edited by Sonsteam of 08

Javier Amaya. I seem to recall him scoring the opener in a midweek match around this time of year against Airdrie, where we went in at half time 1-0 up and were booed off the park. The strange thing was that the booing was thoroughly deserved...

Think he signed for Annan afterwards where he also did nothing.

A foreign striker would be great for a wee while before we all acknowledge he probably isn't going to be the next Novo. By that time Vaughan might be back though so it's win-win as I see it.

Edited by Paco