The New Raith Rovers Thread

Hmm. Wasn't great at Morton last season (although I'm sure he scored against us twice in the 3-2 win at Starks).

Undecided how I feel. Hopefully shows the kind of form he did prior to last season with Morton.

Surely if Rovers1992 saw the players training he'd have recognised Harry as being one of them? If it is Harry, hugely uninspiring imo.

It wasn't me that was playing, it was a mate.. He's a Rangers fan, I showed him M'Voto and Osei and he said they two were there but there was a third. It could have been Harry.

4 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

It wasn't me that was playing, it was a mate.. He's a Rangers fan, I showed him M'Voto and Osei and he said they two were there but there was a third. It could have been Harry.

My mistake. I misread your post earlier.

been on loan to Morton during a few spells over the past 2 seasons - scored 25 goals in 48 games - thats a decent return for a team kicking around above the relgation zone. Clearly knows where the back of the net is! a positive signing, coupled with the upcoming confirmation that Skacel has signed as well.

I have a vague recollection of us trying to sign him last season and that he snubbed us for Morton. I might be totally wrong though. Remember him scoring twice against us in the 3-2 win at Starks last season as well. I think the Townies and Ayr were/are in for him as well. 

I have a vague recollection of us trying to sign him last season and that he snubbed us for Morton. I might be totally wrong though. Remember him scoring twice against us in the 3-2 win at Starks last season as well. I think the Townies and Ayr were/are in for him as well. 

You are correct. Ray tried to sign him in January but he decided to sign for Morton probably because he was already a hero there..