The New Raith Rovers Thread

Have seen a lot of ridiculous posts from Rovers fans over the years on here, but someone suggesting that a fudge doughnut can contain cream surely takes the biscuit...

The catering at Starks is dreadful. Hopefully with Mario stepping down from the Board then Sim takes the chance to rejig the catering set-up to bring it up to standard. 

1 hour ago, Brashy's Boots said:

Of course you can still avail yourself of a Pillans pie in the town, but they're shady imitations of the originals. I used to buy mine straight out the oven in the Pillans shop which is now Tony's kebabarama at the traffic lights.

Different times.

Yeah, I used to go there as a kid.

The shop is between what was Brown's Bazaar and Whtyehouse Avenue.

Great grub especially the mince n' ingin yins!! :thumsup2

"the support has been terrific so far" says Liam Buchanan as Raith go top of League One
https://jordanburtfootball.com/2017/08/28/the-support-has-been-terrific-says-liam-buchanan-as-raith-go-top-of-league-one/

I'm sorry DAFCburty it's a great article but there is no mention of fudge doughnuts or ticklefeet so we have to ask if it's relevant to the thread.

4 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I'm hearing there's strong Premiership interest in one of our players, but it's not Dundee, and it's not Vaughan.

Callachan? Ross County were sniffing about him a couple of seasons back. Mind you I heard that ICT were in for Thomson during the Summer, so anything's possible.