The New Raith Rovers Thread

17 minutes ago, GhostZapper said:

some key info......

Emergency Temporary Transfers will though still be allowed in the case of a goalie where if approved by the SPFL Board, a club can sign a keeper for seven days at a time in exceptional circumstances.

Ach that will never happen anyway, so no need to worry about that rule........

51 minutes ago, GhostZapper said:

some key info......

Emergency Temporary Transfers will though still be allowed in the case of a goalie where if approved by the SPFL Board, a club can sign a keeper for seven days at a time in exceptional circumstances.

Schedule 3: the Drysdale clause. 

6 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

Kevin Cuthbert just emailed me to renew my season ticket. Someone is paying attention.

Same here. 

I know I will eventually, but I want to see if we end up signing half a dozen rejects from some diddy football academy in England first.

Received the email too as well as a note that all people that renew before 30th of June have the incentive/reward of being entered into a draw to win the new away top. 

Regardless of whether it was already in the pipeline or if there is actually somebody reading here it’s good work by the club, fair play.

Edited by R.R.FC

49 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

Kevin Cuthbert just emailed me to renew my season ticket. Someone is paying attention.

41 minutes ago, renton said:

Same here. 

I know I will eventually, but I want to see if we end up signing half a dozen rejects from some diddy football academy in England first.

38 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Just got that same email. I just burst out laughing as soon as I read it :lol:

7 minutes ago, R.R.FC said:

Received the email too as well as a note that all people that renew before 30th of June have the incentive/reward of being entered into a draw to win the new away top. 

Regardless of whether it was already in the pipeline or if there is actually somebody reading here it’s good work by the club, fair play.

Grrrr, I thought that Kev had specifically decided to get me back on board.

Regarding the prize draw, I wouldn't mind betting that it doesn't materialise.

Just now, ewan_fife said:

Probably, sure he played under smith at Alloa

Makes me feel more optimistic that we are running the rule over to make sure we get the right guys :lol:

Just now, The Moonster said:

I've never rated the guy.  A good indicator that my judgement is correct would be that he's recently uploaded a highlight reel of himself on Youtube.

You guys must be looking on in amusement. We look like we might be so much dross by the time the season starts.