The New Raith Rovers Thread

On 06/10/2023 at 15:39, bobbykdy said:

Murray saying at night he can't wait to get into work the next morning as being at the club is so enjoyable right now. Great vibes from the club right now, long may it continue.

The positivity surrounding the club is infectious. It’s great being a part of something special. 

there you go Zen

Edited by Stardog_champion

That has to be one of the worst refereeing performances I've seen in a long time. Game of 2 halves as the say but with 10 mins to go we had them panicking and throwing themselves in front of everything. Big K3v was outstanding again today.

Jamie who?Think we were all surprised…upset when Jamie McDonald didn’t sign a new contract.

Yes Big Kev has his flaws but what a top keeper he is…better shot stopper than McGurn….top personality…interacts brilliantly with the fans…hopefully a Raith keeper for a good few years.

39 minutes ago, SerieA said:

Jamie who?Think we were all surprised…upset when Jamie McDonald didn’t sign a new contract.

Yes Big Kev has his flaws but what a top keeper he is…better shot stopper than McGurn….top personality…interacts brilliantly with the fans…hopefully a Raith keeper for a good few years.

Steady 

I thought big Kev was outstanding the day made 2/3 top drawer saves, thought the whole team done well but the 2/3 standouts for me was Brown/Byrne and Easton…

was disappointed no to see Hamilton through injury because that last 20/25 mins was screaming out for him and as much as I like Gullan he’s no a No9 he just gets into positions that wingers/AMs take and is never actually in the box I think he’s better out wide.

that being said a draw was a fair result and they didn’t look spectacular they are their to be got at 

1 minute ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

The moment in the 2nd half where Easton broke free down the left and Gullan decided to make a run outside him rather than into the middle summed the problem with him up unfortunately. 

This was infuriating, he looked up to see who was running into the box. Oh shit it's meant to be me.

6 hours ago, Stardog_champion said:

The positivity surrounding the club is infectious. It’s great being apart of something special. 

apart
uk/əˈpɑːt/ us/əˈpɑːrt/
ADVERB
  1. separated by a distance or by time
  2. into smaller pieces
  3. except for or not considering

6 hours ago, SerieA said:

Steady on now bud, but yes has all the hallmarks of 'cult hero' status, his interaction with the crowd was just tremendous

37 minutes ago, Rovers2017 said:

Is it bad that I've been craving another donner meat pie today? 

Asda sell Donner meat pies. They are made by Mcghee’s. They are excellent.  £3 for 2. 10 minutes in the air fryer…boom. 

6 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

Does anyone know if the Montrose game is going to be on Raith TV this Saturday? 

Every home game has an international stream. Not blocked hours so very likely UK PPV. Club will put out something at the end of the week if it is going ahead.

Edited by Roath Raver

On 07/10/2023 at 18:34, SerieA said:

You’ve taken that waaaaay too far. McGurn was 10 times the keeper Kev is now. Although Big Kev has time to earn the accolade👍