The New Raith Rovers Thread

That was absolutely PISH, Get Liam dick away to f**k on Monday morning to a league 1 side he’s the weak link in that defence he let Todorov just waltz away from him on the goal….. we created next to f**k all again, Murray has to change something because we’re still trying to play the same way time and time again, we’ve well and truly been found out 

16 minutes ago, spot on said:

Another poor poor performance. The season is in danger of drifting away from us. Never tested the keeper, never created anything, look a shadow of the team from before Christmas. Huge game coming up against Utd with the pack also chasing us. 

Dundee United will absolutely pump us with the way we defend and are playing they’ve got the players to hurt us 

13 minutes ago, renton said:

4-1-3-2 a total disaster tonight. If none of your wide players are in form, try and add a body or two in midfield and build a platform that way. 

So much for Murray changing it like he said he would in the courier played right to their hands again 

Just now, RRFC_Liam said:

Dundee United will absolutely pump us with the way we defend and are playing they’ve got the players to hurt us 

I think I’ll stay at home for that inevitable pumping, we have absolutely f**k all now. A “ manager” on a three year deal. 😢

What an utter shambles. No midfield throughout the whole game that took any semblance of control and just punted it long. The manager must be blind to keep doing the same thing and expecting different results as this one in central midfield just doesn’t work as teams are now wise to it and just over the top of us through the middle. Turner & Rudden the players brought in were brutal and overall that team tonight showed no dig or desire and are so so soft. Clearly as has been mentioned before, the lack of work on actual tactics during the week is coming back to bite hard.

Soft as shite defence has been terrible all season and the attacking players lack of form isn’t saving our arse anymore, late goals papered a lot of cracks for us. Very worried for United at home if we play like that they could take 3/4 of us 

5 minutes ago, Stardog_champion said:

We really are a one man team. Awaits the happy clapping red dotters to prove me wrong🙄

Because it's all about you, of course.

Not even sure Stanton returning can turn the tide. Not enough desire in that lot and not enough quality / ability to defend.  Too many of our guys are lightweights, which make you wonder why we don't keep the ball on the deck and play a more passing game, perhaps they've forgotten how to.

As Renton said we had no foothold in midfield and as a result were resorting to long balls into the channels and flick ons neither of which worked.

Ian Murray has to hold his hand up and not peddle the same pish as last week.

If I hear "we were much better but it didn't fall for us" he can GTF.

7 minutes ago, Stardog_champion said:

Turner and Rudden have been a massive waste of money, prove me wrong??

Ruddens played about half an hour and assisted a goal? 

Turner on the other hand looks absolutely ineffective.